Becoming a Nobody: Who would you pick?

Riku

Say you are about to become a Nobody and have a choice of which one to become before you turn into one. Which one whould you become?

I would like to be the Beserker. Being able to hold a hammer like that and be tough would be awsome. Hey they can be hard to beat with the way they swing that hammer sometimes and pound the ground creating shockwaves with it.

Please dont pick being one of the strong Nobodies and being able to keep your human form.

Well I will mention it here so I dont have to mention it again in the other thread I started with the Heartless.

I made sure to look through the startegy guide to find the names and from personal experaince from playing the game to make my choices.

Yes! I have read most of the strategy guide through. Hey! I liked the game and when I was bored and could not think of anything better to do I just read it.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep forgetting: is the Dragoon a nobody or a heartless? I'm pretty sure it's a nobody, and i like it a lot. It'd be the one I'd choose, heheh, I remember Dragoons two ways: if Xaldin summons them (He's their "leader") or if they've got those awesome spears (the ones that look like someone took Xigbar :P 's weapon and made it into a spear).

BTW: I hate Xigbar :P (just in case it wasn't obvious)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...