Favorite Anime and Why???

lady_kurai

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to diss soul eater, but its only good up to episode 38 or so. After that, it goes off of the main storyline and the ending was terrible. But the beginning was epic

Alas I must agree with you there, it was epic from the beginning to some where near episode 40 then it just got a bit weird. When Maka did you know what in the final battle it was fukin epic but the way the ended the final part made me go "what the fuck all that anticipation just for the fight to end it in this shitty' unless there is a season 2 on the way I'm disappointed in the ending but still it was a pretty good series.

First and by far foremost, the Hellsing OVA's. Second would have to be Soul Eater. Granted that I've not seen a vast amount of anime but of what I have seen these two stand out by a mile. Hellsing's got straight up no bullshit madness with an insane art style and the single most badarse main character I've seen in any work of fiction. Ever.

Definetly Death Not so far, haven't watched that many to be honest though.

Sould Eater had some epic moments but the ending just completely ruined the high quality of the show for me.

Also I don't really like it and only watched a the first 50 episodes Naruto seems like it is pretty epic for a that kind of anime.

Fate/stay night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh, if you loved F/SN this much then you should definitely check out Fate/Zero. It's like a prequel to the series and is way better, in my opinion. It's currently being aired and the latest episode that came out was episode 3. It's subbed, obviously.

• 1 month later...

It has to be Eureka Seven for me. I just finished it a few days ago, which was a little depressing, but it had everything I love: a bit fantasy, love, mecha (which I now love because of the show) and an amazing story line. Although the ending was left to your imagination, or maybe I just didn't understand the ending.

Oh well still this was an absolutely epic anime and the best I have seen so far.