Best Instant Messenger

Koby

Best (or Favorite) Instant Messenger?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Best (or Favorite) Instant Messenger?

• Google Talk
    • Windows Live Messenger (MSN)
    • America's Instant Messenger (AIM)
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger
    • Other

I have and use Google Talk, MSN, and AIM. Of those, I prefer to use MSN. However it's now called WLM (Windows Live Messenger). I dislike AIM, and it's hard to remember who is who by their AIM name, and well they make you stay with the name you registered with which is usually something weird since almost every name you want is taken.. Like I wanted Koby, and ended up having to use fmkoby2. How lame is that?

Google Talk is actually a very good program, but very few people use it as it's really new therefore I don't have anyone to talk to on it. :(

So which IM do you prefer?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Destiny Angel

Windows Live Messenger of course. Best features, and only has the features that I want. As if i would need to go to a chat room (Yahoo Messenger). Also It's just it, it's just better. And oh not to mention the badass hamster army! By the way you can also be a ninja like me to go and talk to people while offline.

[inserts smilie army here later]

By the way you can also be a ninja like me to go and talk to people while offline.

My bro always stays "Appear Offline" I still don't know why, cause he's talking to 5 people every time I look at the screen, not like he has 60 contacts... :)

Also DA you reminded me. No one can just casually drop in from nowhere and add just randomly add you (ICQ, Skype, no sure about yahoo ...), that's the part I like most about it, and of course the cool emoticons :)

Guest Destiny Angel

I use offline most of the time to hide away. For instance you're talking to someone with offline messeges, meaning they're offline but once they get on they'll receive that message. While appearing offline, you see them go online, they reply to your messege (thinking you are off the computer) then wait till you think they have closed the window and then reply to that IM. They freak out XD

You can blame me for my bad explanation but it's just funny because I did that to someone.