• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying to improve my non-anime sigs.

2ivemty.png

CnC please?

I'm really no good with live actin renders, ahah. I'll try CnC, but I don't really know what I'm talking about. (sorry!)

I think there is a little lack of depth. or it looks a bit 2d? Erm, to use your Hope signature as an example, there are the same kind of lighting / soft bokeh in front and behind Hope, giving the feeling that it surround him. Adding a depth kind of feel, like you can see around him without actually seeing it. This kawaii Koda Kumi signature has some effects in front, and a cool background behind, but looks a little flat? (Maybe just me, not too sure how to word it). Apart from that, light source + colours seem pretty solid to me. I guess you could have MORE contrasting colours? But that might be a (-). Over all, nice work! -^~^-

tumblr_njzf07glXA1rcxwm9o1_500.png

tumblr_ng1b8kNHGW1rcxwm9o1_500.png

tumblr_ngai37KjH01rcxwm9o1_500.png

I looooove these three by the way. (Also, these are good examples of depth. The first one has blurred background, making it look distant. And then the same sort of lighting reflecting off of his clothes so you can kind of see the light around him. Same with the second and third one, rather then gfx they look like a window into a small world? LOL. Sorry, my CnC is so abstract right now. (dead tired) p.s. I love your use of scan lines.

Good work, and KIU.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...