Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Koby

Anime DVD/Blu-ray Release Dates!

412 posts in this topic

Awesome, new Full Metal Alchemist episodes.

really? i thought i ended after the movie was released. what's the deal with brotherhood? i can't wait to be able to download, are the new episodes available here?

Thanks for the info.

I'm currently waiting for FMA:B part 3 to come out and for D. Gray-man to confirm whether it's gonna release or not.

hey guys i was wondering when darker than black gemini of the meteor is comming out

and the next halve of full metal alchemist brotherhood

thanks for all this koby i appreciate and i bet everyone does as well appreciate how much time and effort you put into doing what you do and i just can't wait till naruto shippuden and bleach finish getting english dubbed

Hey guys i was wondering when darker than black gemini of the meteor is coming out?

and the next set of full metal alchemist brotherhood

Darker Than Black Season 2 wont be out dubbed until Summer 2011 or later.

As for FMA Brotherhood, Episodes 27-39 will be out on December 28, 2010.

Then Episodes 40-52 in March 2011.

I assume Episodes 53-64 will be released in June 2011.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya season 2!! can't wait till spring 2011!!

Wut? The english dub for Season 2 is already out on DVD dude.

I think you mixed up the release date for the Movie with Season 2, lol.

thanks for all this koby i appreciate and i bet everyone does as well appreciate how much time and effort you put into doing what you do and i just can't wait till naruto shippuden and bleach finish getting english dubbed

Those 2 shows are still ongoing in Japan, so you will be waiting YEARS for the english dubs to be complete.

when will the blu-ray of the last Gundam 00 be released?

Gundam 00 is not being released to blu-ray in the u.s., OZC's encodes are using the Japanese Blu-Rays which are already out.

As for FMA Brotherhood, Episodes 27-39 will be out on December 28, 2010.

Then Episodes 40-52 in March 2011.

I assume Episodes 53-64 will be released in June 2011.

I just noticed this a little bit ago... Listed on both Amazon and Netflix in english... Has it been airing somewhere else? Adult swim has been playing the first 26 episodes over and over...

Ok, I am starting to feel crazy. Look at this link of amazon for

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

http://www.amazon.com/Fullmetal-Alchemist-Brotherhood-Part-Blu-ray/dp/B0043988IA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293592457&sr=8-1

It says part 3, yet, part 2 was only released in august. Is this really part 3? Can we add it to the list?

Part 3 was released December 28th.

Part 4 is due out sometime in March.

Update:

A did a huge update to this list, removed all that had been released before and added everything announced this year with the most recent dates given. If you notice any errors or something missing please let me know!