Is there any new ps3 rpg games to play

kazuo_kiriyama

I honestly haven't kept up with new releases for PS3. I think it's been about two years now? But I would say the best RPG (That I have played and personally enjoyed to the fullest extent) for PS3 would be Demon's Soul. It's insanely difficult if you're a regular game-rusher but should be enough of a challenge to make it worth your money. I think it's about (I'm assuming you're in the states) $20-30 used.

Well, Demon's Souls is perfect if you like a challenge. Personally, I found starting as the Royal class to be the best choice, as you had the ability to use both magic and melee attacks, and it was easier to fit the character around my playing stlye because of their low starting level.

Other RPG games that you might like are Dragon Age: origins (get the ultimate edition for all DLC included), and although its not new, The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion, a game that I regard as the best RPG on the PS3 to date

Yeah, try Dragon Age. It's pretty cool. Like The Joker said, get the Ultimate Edition.

Ditto on that; but I honestly didn't get into Dragon's Age (because before that I barely finished Mass Effect). That's just me though.

Demon's Soul isn't that hard in my opinion, but it is fairly challenging. I found myself wearing light armor and rolling and dodging attacks more suitable than walking around in a heavy suit of armor. I do know I killed, literally, everything I came across though.

White Knight Chronicles is a great game its about 100 hours long as the game director said. You should check that game out after you get done with Dragon Age.
I haven't gotten around to starting that. Can you throw me an idea of what its like? A generic rpg or something completely different? I know my brother has a copy of it so I might borrow it and play it sometime if I become interested.