quickest method for farming CP FFXIII ??

take-a-boww

i wanna get platinum but im not that strong enough to beat some of the marks. i beat neochu and got the growth egg (spamming death^^) but i need to max out everyone to get platinum(i think) the adamantortoise eidolon death thing is ok but im running out of ethersol and dont wanna keep fighting to get to 3tp, so does anyone have any quicker yet effecient way. thank you much appreciated =D

First off, correct, you need to upgrade all characters to max, which does take an age, even with the growth egg, been there myself when I was trying to get the Platinum. I know of two locations that can be used - not adamantoise - death spam either. Both have relatively good CP rates, but one allows you to farm Gil as well as CP which you may / may not need.

The first is what I used because I was also wanted to farm Gil to use on weapon upgrades. Chapter 11, Mission 24 (its one of those tower missions you had to complete on the way to Fang and Vanille's village). All you need to do is return to this mission (floor 4 if memory serves), and keep repeating this mission. With growth egg, you'll be getting 12,000 CP a time, and a moonblossom seed which can be sold for 6,000 gil. You can carry 99 of any item before you can't carry any more, so you can sell them all at once and net yourself 594,000 gil. With high level characters and strong weapons, you can easily win a battle here in 10 seconds - faster if you can get a sneak attack.

The second goes on not needing Gil. In the great planes, just before the mines, there is a behmouth and another creature fighting each other. They'll be locked in combat so you'll get a sneak attack. This battle can be ended very quickly and will net you 20,000 CP a try!

You want have to wander too far before the creatures re-spawn and you can repeat this fairly easily.

Personally, I used the Mission 24 method without the Growth Egg because i wanted as much gil as possible. If you need help with other trophies, I can provide you tips for those as well if you want.

Good luck getting the Platinum!

*EDIT* Make sure you have kept all of your accessories too if you need the treasure Hunter trophy! if you've gotten rid of some, you might have to re-start, as not all can be brought! Also, you only need to get 1 weapon for each character to the final stage, the rest just have to be in their second form!

does any1 of u the place where u defeating the motorcycle its kinda hard defeat? sorry for bad english

You talking about the Shiva sisters? You just switch Paragrams or whatever and pretty much set the skill to block at the right moments till its done. You don't even have to attack. Just build up the meter.

Sadly, the best place to farm CP is right before you confront Orphan, in that place where you fight three different bosses, but can respawn them. They each hand out 30,000 CP, but once you go past that area, you can't get back to it.

Best place to get CP as long as you don't go beyond it.

Personally, I never left Pulse until I had 999,999 CP with all characters so I was ready to get at least 1 major skill at max when the opportunity arose lol