Make a wish

Tidus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Granted, but you get cancer during your first year, and die a slow, and horrible death, that is, you would have, until the people heard of your sickness, they quickly dropped their forced love for you, stormed your fortress, and tore you limb from limb...

I wish for a rainbow... that acts like a magical walkway to different planes for me!

granted and then the zombocolypse hits and everyone is eaten and because of their peaceful attitude they refuse to fight back because zombies arent violent they are merely acting on instinct making them the "real victims" of this scenario. you lose...

i wish for my damn pony now!

^ ^^^^^^^^^^ ^ ^

! ! !@@@@@@@@! ! ! ! !

! ! ^ ! _ _ ! ! ! ! !

^^! !^^! / / ! !_! @ !_! ! ! ! ! !

!@@@@@/ / ! ______ ! ! !^^^! !

! / ! !______!! < !

! ! !---------------! ! !

!- - - - - - ! !- - - - - -!

< o o o o > < o o o o >

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

wish granted everything stops existing but because of a clause in the wishing contract you signed with the devil you survive, the contract is contradictory because the devil stops existing which null and voids the contract and you are back where you started with everything existing and you lose your soul.

i wish to own amrehlus soul.

Wish granted, you die early in the invasion, and your memory is kept alive be me, who stops the invasion, and uses your memory to become more popular and to seem more empathetic then I actually am.

I wish for a virus/disease that I am immune to, but can spread to whomever I specifically wish it to be given to, and those people cannot spread it any further, and shortly after being infected, they die a horrible death. The virus/disease is also not able to be extracted from myself, or the victims and in any manner, and a cure will work only once, and has no effect on me, the source. If I am killed, the virus/disease becomes airborne, and is then HIGHLY infectious, spreading between people and animals up to 10 miles away (traveling at about 300 feet per second), at the same time, it mutates, and it's make-up is so completely altered that any cure that was made before, simply increases the effects of the virus/disease. After at least 100,000 people are infected, withing 4000 miles of each other, the virus/disease mutates once again, into a nuclear explosion. 50,000 megatons worth of boom.

(Do I win?)

• 2 years later...