looking for new(or old) anime

lordbeavis

i am looking for something new to watch. i prefer dubbed but will watch sub if it catches my interests. I like action but it isnt a must. Big robots are ok. Post apocaliptic is good, but im not tied to any one genre.Not really into romance or demon anime but im willing to watch anything once LoL

here are a couple of series/movies i have watched and enjoyed

gundam wing

gundam seed

gundam x

full metal alchemist

berserk

bastard

outlaw star

full metal panic

dragonball z

trigun

cowboy bebop

akria

heilsing

submarine number 6

NG Evangelion

Ghost in the Shell

now and then here and there

vampire hunter D

gungrave

if it's post apocalyptic and big robots you're looking for you should definitely check out Gurren lagann it's got a great dub as well, Others you can check out that had lots of action were Sands of destruction, Gai Rei Zero, Darker than Black, though it starts of a bit slow, but after the first few eps, you'll find it hard not to watch it, there's queens blade and highschool of dead which also has a kind of post apocalyptic setting though it's high on sweet, glorious ecchi, ahem, you might also want to check out desert punk, some people say it's crappy, but I really enjoyed it. Then I guess there's Naruto if you're in to that kind of thing.

Thanks for the sugestions. Will make a list and check them out.

LoL Naruto. I have heard good stuff but the same people who told me they liked it also said they hated it to death. I am currenly cathing up on the recently released dub eps of Bleach from adult swim. I really like it. I may have to watch the rest in sub because i cant wait to see more of the story lol

Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...

Dude You haven't watched CODE GEASS...:oh:

this is just not right for an anime fan its a great dubbed series and I absolutely adore it....

Apart from that I noticed you watched vampire hunter - if you like vampires and stuff you should check out vampire knight and trinity blood ...

I'm watching trinity blood these days too..

If you like Guns and a lot of Bad ass Action you should watch Black lagoon and cannon also....Again these two are great!

And finally if you wanna go for a little more science fiction sorta stuff you should check out Guyver It was one of my personal favorites...

Oh yeah how could i miss Darker than black... simply awesome!!!