Yuna signature

tiddybear

I don't like them. The middle of the signature has a large, black blob for Yuna's face and hair, and the rest of the signature is too dark as well. I'd really like to see the signature. The stock of Yuna looks choppy for some reason. It looks like Yuna has some faint tattoo over her face. I think the text is too close to the edge of the signature. I don't like the border. If I had to choose, I think the second one looks a little better.

I really like the underexposure of the signature. You font needs to worked on a little, such as placement and maybe choice of font. :> I like how you made the image look like it's oil painted. Really nice effect. I like the second one more. The first one is a little too saturated. Really nice signatures.

I also like your work on your photobucket too. :>

Thanks all. Yeah, I had no idea what to do with the font on this one XD; I know it's a bit dark but I that was what was intended... the scratches are also intentional. I'm going to try and fix that blob of black that is supposed to be her hair now. The original image was dark in that area as well, so it just got worse because I didn't fix it then.