New Shinra Insider Signature!

Taylor

This signature is a simple collab that my brother Koby and I designed for the Shinra Insider website. When I say collab, I mean that I did everything, but I had him help show me how to do some of the things, since I am still learning how to improve on graphics.

SHINRA INSIDER??? Yeah, well the site was just sitting there so Koby decided to let me have it so that I could begin learning webstuff, so well I'm practicing with it. So you might expect to start seeing updates on the old SI website.

The SI website will be a news source only. I don't plan on putting dynamic content on the site, because lets face it, everyone pretty much knows about the games that you would have covered and there are thousands of sites out there covering the same thing. So they have already read similiar content, so why bother writing content? The news is where its at, hot and fresh, people come looking for that. So thats why we will be news only.

Here is the signature:

newsike0.jpg

So let us know what you think of the signature.

Hey, that's good for someone who is still somewhat new to gfx! I just think it looks washed out and I'm not sure I like the lines... it looks like a motion blur and a little sharpen put to some blending mode. The lines stand out a little too much. Good work overall though. The text is good as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...