KH: Am I the only one?

Nutz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I liked the second one a lot, because they were older. When I went to play the first one, I got stuck in Alice in Wonderland and gave up. (kept falling off the mushrooms) I love KH2 but I am really annoyed at the fact that now their all being made for everything but the Playstation. Am I suppose to go out and buy all these other consoles, no I do not think so.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Am I the only one that don't see KH as that 'omg fuck awesome kickass' game most people do? I mean, the first one is a good game, but people kind overact imo, and the second was plain boring... ><; Took me great willpower to not abandom playing it in the middle of the game...

Shrugs. I thought it was cool, I liked the mix of Final Fantasy and Disney; but I didn't really make a big deal out of it. I never beat any of the games though, well except Chain of Memories for the GBA, but that was because I got really bored one day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Nah I like the general storyline except for maybe Re:Coded despite being something to kill the time. I think the plot is original and the characters are as nicely developed as the final fantasy games I've played. Jut gotta either play all the games or read up on them all to really get a grasp for it ( it would really help if thy were all for the same system)

358 Days and Com/Re:com werent that bad in my eyes.