New Anime to watch ??

youngone88r

Clannad , FMA Brotherhood , Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai x) , One Piece, Code Geass , Cowboy Bebop, Elfen Lied , Berserk , Katkyo Hitman Reborn , D-gray man , FLCL , Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I have much more just can't think of them right now , if you have any questions about any of these just ask me.

judging by your preferences I would say you primarily prefer action, as such I cannot recommend ruroni kenshin enough, it is one of the best action anime's of all time, however for newer action series there is samurai champloo which has a bit of a hip hop slant to it but has excelent comedy and good action, Fate/Stay Night is also probably right up your alley as well as it deals primarily with martial arts mixed with fantasy and a hint of comedy, and if you are interested in getting into action that is a bit more hard core and adult Elfen Lied is one of the best out there but has very large quantity's of blood and gore a decent amount of nudity, and mature themes, it is not an ecchi series (i.e. girls doing raunchi things to help sales) though there are a couple failed atempts at perverse humor in the first couple episodes but the story is amazing and is a watch you won't regret.

judging by your preferences I would say you primarily prefer action, as such I cannot recommend ruroni kenshin enough, it is one of the best action anime's of all time, however for newer action series there is samurai champloo which has a bit of a hip hop slant to it but has excelent comedy and good action, Fate/Stay Night is also probably right up your alley as well as it deals primarily with martial arts mixed with fantasy and a hint of comedy, and if you are interested in getting into action that is a bit more hard core and adult Elfen Lied is one of the best out there but has very large quantity's of blood and gore a decent amount of nudity, and mature themes, it is not an ecchi series (i.e. girls doing raunchi things to help sales) though there are a couple failed atempts at perverse humor in the first couple episodes but the story is amazing and is a watch you won't regret.

I can't believe I didn't recommend Samurai Champloo one of the best action Animes of all time !