what lies beyond hate [a story of my recollection]

nellawin

[Epilogue]

a man named rei...unwanted by his family, unwanted by his by those around him, and also unwanted to be of existence.

burdened to carry all the hate that the people had for him; for the reason of he himself could not understand decided to join the Reserve Corps in order to forget and bury the feelings of anguish and sadness that was bestowed upon him.

a student living his life on the shadows as a military trainee struggled and was nothing more than a mere nuisance to others, continued to live both lives as his way of seeing his self worth.

trained intensely, instructors saw his skill and talents as a combatant and gave him opportunities that no other trainee before him has ever been presented. The honor of being the shadow-ish hand for the government.

believing in only one truth that he has to protect those who are important to him even though they shunned his very existence continued to live.

after months of intensive training he was molded into not as a soldier but as a weapon to be used for the sole purpose of being the one to eliminate the potential enemies of the country.

assigned various tasks of political, business, and personal assassinations; torture and destruction, rei proceeded without fail to carry out the tasks he was assigned to.

until one incident...

he was given the task to lead new recruit for survival training in the jungle for 3 days and teach them how to survive. however, disaster struck and one of the trainees was captured while gathering food by the rebel faction since that the country was always under civil war.

rei got wind of the events that ensued and therefore proceeded with a plan to rescue the captured recruit, waiting outside the borders of the enemy camp that was very near to their own until nightfall, he and the other recruits waited patiently. then, he executed his rescue operation.

rei snuck behind one of the guards and with a swift motion, he broke the guard's neck without hesitation. he thought he was in the clear when suddenly, another guard appeared and tried to warn the other but without a moments notice rei threw his machete at the guard and hit the guards head.

after pulling out his machete out of the guard's head, he proceeded to hide the bodies of the the two guard he had just killed and snuck into the base without notice.

rei arrived at the hut where the prisoner was and to his luck no one was even guarding the prisoner so he quickly rushed in and untied the prisoner and asked him "have you give any information about you recruits?" and the prisoner replied "no they even threatened me that they would kill me if i didn't but i just sat there and endured their torture". rei didn't notice that the prisoner had burns to some parts of his body and his wrist was broken on 10 parts.

he didn't mind the wounds and proceeded to carry the prisoner out of there before it was too late.

but just before they could vanish into the night with the prisoner a rebel soldier who was on watch spotted one of the recruits and sounded the alarm.

now, running from their pursuers for and hour they stopped at the edge of the field and stood their ground. while their pursuers were on the opposite side of the open field and pointed their weapons, ready to fire...

so without thinking one of the trainees raised his machete and gave a very loud battle cry that could be heard for a few kilometers, surprised by this rei told the trainees "men, we have now choice but to stand our ground and hope for what god will give us today..."

rei along with the other trainees raised their machetes and shouted as if to challenge the rebel force to a slash off. but then without warning one of the trainees began to run towards the enemy faction, so rei ordered them to march on to the field following the first trainees lead...and then all hell broke loose...

the battle lasted for three and a half hours before the enemy faction started to retreat. out of thirty men, ten survived with rei included...

after the battle they proceeded to the military garrison that was near the field and ask for medical assistance. rei lost consciousness while he was being treated, he was out for one week before he recalled the incident.

he told one of the brigadier generals of the incident and asked him if he could shed some light of the reason why he and the trainees were asked to stay in that position near the rebel camp.

after a long pause the general told him the truth the some of the weapons from the military were missing from the storage facility and in huge quantities, so rei asked him "isn't it suspicious that weapons are missing and we were placed into a position near the rebel camp?" and the general replied "yes, it is a weird coincidence since, that weapons were just fairly new and never been fired not even a single round".

so that it?!! rei told to himself since, that he understood the situation quite well and was aware of the conspiracy that was going on...so he said to himself "that bastard he sold those weapons and we were just targets in this transaction, this mission was a complete deceit all along!!!".

after a few moments the general asked him "have you ever told anyone of this incident since that none of the trainees would talk and i know you wouldn't want to discuss this so, i ask you this matter is to be left classified."

then, rei said "sir what about the men that died in the field, their deaths were in vain. how could i tell their family the news of them no coming back?!!"

the general replied "i told them they would be in a special camp and won't be coming back soon. so may i ask who ordered this mission?"

"it was general chang sir." rei replied...

"ok keep it a secret then don't tell anyone you might be in danger" said the general.

"yes sir." was the last words the rei said to the general before he stood up and left.

after a few days rei gave his withdrawal from the military and proceeded to lead a normal life...and vowed that after 5 years he will kill general chang for his deeds.

so, as years passed rei studied and lead a normal life...

then his father told them that they would have to move to canada and live there to start a new life...

after arriving in canada rei waited for a year when he was notified that general chang would die in five months, he thought "this is the perfect time to strike if i do not kill him with my own hands then the men that died that day would never be able to rest..."

[notes]

i will continue this story as i progress...

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 1: The Fox will aid to regain the Wolf's fangs

Shortly after arriving at the International Airport in the nation's capital. Rei was surprised to see his friend, Chou who was waiting for him in the airport with smile. As Rei was walking to him Chou said "my, my it's been over 5 years wolf."

After a brief pause Rei asked him "have all the preparations been set for the operation?" then, Chou replied "The weapons will be arriving in 3 months and the others have agreed to meet you once all the preparations have been confirmed for the assualt."

"Great!" said Rei as they both went out of the Airport. On the way to the hotel Rei told Chou that, his fiance and other family members must not know that he has arrived for the purpose of killing former general Chang, seeing as that the former general might use Rei's loved ones as hostages or worse have them killed.

Chou agreed. Seeing as the man that was trained same as Rei but had a distinct factor about him that earned him the nickname "White Fox" in the Reserve. Chou was like Rei, trained the same way had missions of being the government's hand in the shadows. But what really set them apart was his philosophy in executions of the orders given, Rei's philosophy was "It's better not to do a mission when comrades will loose their life", and Chou's was "plan ahead while you have the upper hand". Both were different, both were skilled and they seemed pretty much alike, but both were world apart when it came right down to it.

After arriving at the hotel Rei asked Chou if he could retrieve "soleo" for him. Then Chou said "It's already at your residence in the province. I knew you would come that's why I already had it prepared."

"Thank you" said Rei, but before the two parted ways Chou asked him if they could meet up at the docks at midnight. Rei agreed not knowing the reason why but the look of Chou's face gave him a hesitant question that will only be answered if he where to arrive at midnight.

So, Rei agreed and said "I will not ask any questions but, just give me your thoughts."

After that remark Chou said with a smile "You'll have them by tonight."

5 minutes to midnight as Rei arrived at the docks. No one was there, the place was quiet and the only light was that of the full moon.

Suddenly, a shadowy figure appeared and said "I've come to see if your fangs are still sharp."

Rei recognized that voice, It was Chou. Then he replied "Come out then if you wanna test my fangs."

Then appeared into the light of the moon was Chou, wearing his military uniform and was holding a pair combat knives, one on each hand. Then he said "Now let's see if you have changed."

So Chou placed one of the knives on the ground and slid it towards Rei who in turn picked it up.

Chou readied his stance as well as Rei but before he could charge towards latter, Rei told him "Don't show any mercy even for an old ally." Chou agreed.

Then there was silence...

In an instant Chou blitzed towards Rei and Attacked him with rapid stabs that it was almost impossible to see with an untrained eye, but then Rei saw that he was about to stab him in the neck. Quickly, Rei tilted his head to the left and grabbed Chou's right arm preparing to disarm him, but then Chou swiftly executed a reverse heel kick (An advance technique in Taekwondo but with variation from the others) him in the midsection thus, knocking him about a meter away.

Surprised by the move Rei thought to himself "I forgot he's a 3rd dan at Taekwondo and he is skilled as I am when in comes to Close Quarters Combat so mid range and close range attacks are his forte."

Kneeling on the ground before getting up Chou said "Is that what 5 years have done to you Rei or should I say Black Wolf."

After that remark from Chou. Rei closed his eyes and took a deep breath, then opened them. Not knowing what Rei was doing Chou ran towards him preparing to land his attack.

Then without warning Rei, Did the heaven and earth throw (this is an aikido technique and from looking at it, it may seem simple but it is hard to pull off) that left Chou on the ground lying at his back.

After that Chou was smiled and said "I forgot that you were an Aikido Master."

But then Chou was Shocked to see Rei's expression, it's not the man he saw from the airport earlier but it's the expression he once had when they were in the reserve.

So, Chou got up and Both men fought fiercely until they were at their limit.

Kneeling, Breathing heavily both men staring at each other.

Not knowing of the outcome on who will walk away.

Rei said "Why don't we finish this fox"

"Yes i think it's time for our own specialties" Chou replied.

Both men got up, Both with Different Philosophies, Both who where World apart, united by one goal.

Revenge.

After a brief silence Chou Attacked Rei with a Flying Reverse Round House kick followed by a Coup De Grace to the neck (this move is an advance Taekwondo technique variation combined with a precise Arnis attack).

Chou's kick got to it's mark, but before he could deal the final blow with his combat knife Rei was knocked 2 meters away from Chou.

Rei was lying on the ground while Chou stood before him and said "5 years has made you soft wolf. If you want to assassinate Chang you must get your fangs back and return to the state you were 5 years ago."

Understanding Chou's concern Rei replied "True a peaceful life has made me soft but nevertheless, I had the intention to re-train. That's why i thank you."

After that Chou reached out his right hand and helped Rei to his feet, he then punched Rei on the shoulder and smiled.

With both men respecting their abilities Rei only said "I'll go to the back to the Province tomorrow and start to recover my fangs."

"You BETTER!" said Chou.

After that both went inside Chou's car and rode off into the night.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2: From Secrets to Betrayal

Two days after the his fight with Chou. Rei returned to the province to re-train and prepare for the upcoming engagement with Chang.

Shortly after arriving at the bus terminal, Rei took a deep breath and said "It's only been a year since I left and it feels like it was almost ten years..."

Having seen the sights and sounds of familiarity, Rei couldn't help but feel nostalgia and happiness about being home. During the ride home after hiring a Tricycle (ok this might seem odd but it is the primary public transportation in most provinces and since that the philippines is a third world country being tricycle drivers is the occupational choice of those who hadn't finished their education.) Rei thought to himself "It's a good feeling to be back seems that nothing has change except for a few minor details.

After that Rei arrived at his residence, he looked up and said "If I only had spent a few more years here it would've been different." He had that thought not only because, his main goal was revenge but he never really spent that much time at home.

Entering the front door, Rei proceeded into his room where it looked exactly as how he left if, there was a lot of dust because not being cleaned for the past year but he didn't mind, the only thing he was concerned about was his guns.

So, Rei opened up his closed in which he removed the fake back wall cover and he saw that his collection was in tip-top shape, the only thing he had to do was to clean them.

the weapons that he had was: AK 74, M16, Mossberg Shotgun, .45 Caliber Handgun, Thompson Sub-Machine Gun, M92 Handgun, 6 Pairs of Combat Knives, 4 Pairs of Machetes and his Machete with an Ivory handle that was kept in a glass case.

Seeing the contents of his closet, Rei asked himself "Now where is that military uniform?" After that he searched the contents of his closet and there he found it, all pressed and ready to go. Hesitant to shed any tears Rei only said "It's time for action."

The next day, Rei went out to the backyard to look at the field (ok Rei's backyard is a field because the land area of his parent's house is 6 hectares) and told to himself "Ohhhhhkay this is gonna take lots of work." Due to the fact that the no one really maintained it so the field was in bad shape.

After cleaning the field for the entire day, Rei was exhausted and hungry so he told to himself "well it's time for dinner."

The next day, early in the morning Rei went to the field and prepared it. He spent the whole day out in the scorching heat of the sun to turn the field into an obstacle course in which he would commence his training. Little that he knew the field needed 3 days to be prepared.

After 3 days, The field was ready and was the obstacles he placed was in perfect condition. So, Rei looked at the course and said "Time to do this." And then Trained he did for a period of 6 weeks.

After a long day of training in the field Rei decided to take a shower to wash off the sweat and exhaustion. After going out of the bathroom he noticed a woman sitting on his sofa. So, he quickly removed his gun from the holster and pointed it at the woman and asked her to identify herself.

Then, the woman stood up and turned. Rei was surprised to see that the woman was Nicole his ex-girlfriend. She had a beautiful face, breasts the size of C-cups as well as a nice figure and she was wearing a red shirt with a miniskirt.

Dumbfounded, Rei asked her "what are you doing here?"

"Why? don't you miss me at all?" She said

"No, I don't. Don't you know that I'm already engaged?" He said

"But don't you love me anymore?" She replied

"After what you did. No!!!" He said slightly raising his voice

"Well, if i can't have you. I'll give you my body for old time's sake." She said in an erotic kinda way

So, Nicole approached Rei and slipped her finger down Rei's navel thus, undoing his towel that was covering his lower extremities.

After that, seeing Him naked Nicole removed her shirt and her miniskirt and the only thing she was wearing was black lingerie.

Aroused, Rei wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her, while he was in the moment of kissing her he slowly but surely placed his right hand between her legs and started rubbing her. noticing that that nicole was getting aroused as well he started undoing her underwear until they were both naked.

So, Rei carried her into the master bed room and started caressing her smooth fair skin. Holding her helpless while kissing her on the neck, while his left hand was on her clit pleasuring her with stern but gentle motions that the only thing she could do was moan to the pleasure he was giving her.

Wrapped in each others embrace Rei began thrusting her, becoming one with her while she was in deep ecstasy.

Nicole holding Rei tightly in her arms, scratching his back and reacting to sensation that both were experiencing.

As the night went on both were in a deep state of pleasure not caring about the world, having only each other in an erotic embrace of instinct and sensation.

(to be continued)