new story (signup) BY ME

Vael

ok, I'm in the witing mood right now and have decided to write a story (this is probably all because of randoms new story "Kametsu Kombat" hyping me up or something), anyway this'll probably either suck, I'll lose focus halfway or move onto something else or I could actually finish it, I hope I finish it, I like finishing things... anyway I'm rambling again, I wan't to use the people of kametsu, in my story, so just say you wan't in and your in, story title is undecided but with my stories I always figure that out last.

so the jist is put the just say you wan't in and pretty much (if you wan't) make your character, I mean what powers do you wan't? do you wan't to be a specific species? (vampire werewolf you know or make it up if you don't want the generic stuff, again all optional)

be anything you wan't.

writing will start in a week

ps in my story there will be poor spelling and grammar, just warning you now

oh yeah some limitations you can't be god thats it

please lend me your names I really suck at thinking of them

you can even make up a power or species if you wan't

sorry for not specifying I was really tire when I wrote that, and did'nt think to specify ANYTHING!!! stupid me anyway

heres the what I'm doing

I used to play this game with some freinds during primary school where we all made a set of characters for a story, for each of us to write and we wrote the story around those characters, with the ability to make 1 alteration to each character, I'm just trying to recreate that game.

it was really fun and I hav'nt played it in years and I just got this strange urge to play it.

back then it was simple and short stories, this, however I'll go a little further with

so yeah, your character, can be ANYTHING, in ANYTIME, with ANY ABILITY, with ANY JOB, BUT I HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE 1 THING ABOUT IT.

this story may or may not be lame, I've worked around multiple time and dimension characters before so do whatever you like.

so still interested?

Name: Hais'Sem Gohre

Very few don't know this name. Even though at first it was barely mentioned in whispery gossips, in a few days it spread through minds like a sound of thunder spreads through air.

Difficult to say how he became a cult. Probably people were lost at the time, and the belief he was spreading was like a remedy to the tired minds.

A simple theory - hell is not a place where people get after death. Life is hell itself. People are the main tools, creating the hell they live in. But there is an exit...

The number of murders and suicides has increased more than significantly since the name Hais'Sem Gohre got known.

Name: Razor

Appearance:

as 'Knight of Death': AnimeGuy.jpg&t=1

Weapons: Legendary sword, Reaper. Twin long daggers, pistol

as Boxer: top-ten-bishos-hei.png

Weapons: Fists

Feared throughout the human and demon world. The offspring of a human queen and a demon king. Known as the Knight of Death, a cold blooded warrior with no compassion famous for assasinating the demon king, Radox, the most feared king in recent history. Lives posing as a boxer and known in boxing circles as the rocket kid. In boxing, no one knows of his past or his true identity, except one mysterious and extremely beautiful girl......

Name: Belthazar

Belthazar was sent down from Heaven as the Angel of Divine Justice. The way he delievers his Justice depends on the sin. For personal sins he strikes them down with the Burning Sword, for the sins of a country he strikes at them with disasters. He was the reason for the fall of Atlantis for they had sinned far to great. When he appears it is a blinding light, in his shinning armour and wings of gold, holding his blade high. When not required he spends his time resting in the far north, waiting for a time when he is required.