Megnium Crossfire The Dawn of a Hero (Story)

Rezin King

Prologue

In the Enivid Cluster of the Milky Way Galaxy there lies a planet known as Megnium. Megnium used to be a plant of constant battles but that changed during the Omega Crusades. During the Omega Crusade s the different races of sentient beings battled each other for dominance but suddenly the focused changed to the dongra who formed a pact with the demons of hell. So the Humans, Zaefer, and Skeletorians fought all out against the demons before a hero named Aevin King sacrificed himself to seal away the demons. The dongra then decided to surrender and also to join the Imperial Council along with the other races. But during the building of the Council itself the builders found a mysterious tablet that described the devils ultimate test will come with the fires of Hell and turn e moon as red as blood. But it also said that godwould grant the grace of Heaven to one who's heart is as pure as the driven snow. So only time will tell if the prophecy will become reality.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 1 the dawn of a hero:

"Hey son where are you" said Yashi Rezin's father. A ten year old Rezin was outside playing with his childhood friend Lance as they where playing knights in the backyard. "Hey rezin wanna come to the imperial council with me" said Yashi as he looked at rezin's smiling face with blue eyes, black hair with white tips, and an innocent glow about him. "Lance I'll catch ya later" said rezin waving to the red headed boy named lance(a.k.a Stuy). As they left the house rezin and yashi talked about god and their connection to him.

"welcome to the imperial council" said a Dragon knight of the imperial council. "Here you go sir" said Yashi showing the knight his representative ID. Once they got inside yashi gave rezin some kitz (or the currency of megnium) and sent him to go buy some souvenirs. Rezin was going to the stand when a purple haired girl came out of the shadows and beat him up and took his kitz. When he came to rezin noticed a note on his chest it read 'You should keep your eyes open at all times who knows when someone will attack you from the shadows sincerely, Renia P.S. always keep your innocence and your kitz is in a nearby plant'.

(tell me how you think of it and also if anyone would like to draw for this story I would feel honored)