PSOBB: Raising a high POW Striker Unit MAG!

Koby

This guide was fully written by me. I have yet to fully test it as I am still working on my first Striker Unit. I wanted to make it as much POW as I could but the only guides I could find were for MIND or mixed up stats. So following feeding charts and Photon Blast charts I wrote out steps to take to give it the most POW it could get while still making it become a Garuda so you could use the Heaven Striker Coat mag cell on it. Final stats will be 5/172/23/0 with Photon Blasts T/E/P (Mylla & Youlla (aka Twins), Estilla, and Pilla).

Begin feeding with any ranger.

Step 1: Feed Antidote x10 to have a lvl 10 Kalki who learns the PB Estilla.

Step 2: Feed Antidote x127 to have a lvl 35 Mitra who learns the PB Pilla.

Step 3: Feed Monomate x488 to be at lvl 49 and just 1 feed away from leveling and give to Type A Hunter (Viridia, Skyly, Purplenum, Redria or Yellowboze Section IDs).

Step 4: Monomate to lvl 50 to become Ila and learn Mylla & Youlla PB. Then give to Type B Hunter (Greenill, Whitill, Oran, Bluefull, or Pinkal Section IDs).

Step 5: Monomate to lvl 51 to become Garuda, then use the Heaven Striker Coat on it.

Finalizing: Dimates to lvl 200 to gain POW. Final Stats will be 5/172/23/0 with T/E/P Photon Blasts.

I've also provided three different options for Step 3. They will alter the final stats but may cut the time by quite a bit so look them over and decide which is the best option for you.

Option 1: On step 3 you can feed 123 Dimates instead of the 488 Monomates. It will cut the feeding time by more than half but it will also change the stats by giving 6 levels of DEF making the final outcome 11/166/23/0. It's your choice.

Option 2: On step 3 you can feed 62 Trimates instead of the 488 Monomates. It will cut the feeding time by more than two-thirds but it will also change the stats by giving 2 levels to DEF and 3 to DEX and also nearly triple your Meseta costs. This route may be way faster and the DEX may be worth more to you than the DEF but the cost may not be worth it. You'll have to feed it Antidote to level instead for Step 4 since it'd be quick to make DEX rather than work on lots and lots of Monomates. Final Stats would be 7/166/27/0.

Option 3: On step 3 you can feed 65 Sol Atomizer instead. It's only one additional feed compared to Option 2 but it is probably also the cheapest of all methods to go. This route will give 3 additional DEX levels and 5 MIND levels. You'll have to feed 2 Difluids to level MIND once more when you switch to the Type A Hunter instead. Final Stats would be 5/163/26/6.

Guide by Koby

I tested with the MagFarm program and came out with the final results so I added that to the guide along with the amount you will have to feed for each option. Using the MagFarm I was also able to determine 3 optional routes to take in step 3 if you don't want to spend 900+ minutes on those slow as heck 15 levels. Of course it means adding levels to other stats, but the time saved is more than worth it if you don't mind losing 6-8 levels of POW (comes out to 12-16 ATP).