PSOBB: Raising a rare Diwari MAG!

Koby

Diwari makes a fantastic mag for many reasons. He casts Shifta & Deband when his Photon Meter hit's 100 and casts Shifta & Deband during boss battles. This S/D cast also effects anyone standing around him, so he not only will boost you, but your teammates as well. Diwari will also Reverser you should you die and fully restore your HP should it fall below 10%. This comes in VERY handy if you play Solo a lot.

Following the guide, your Diwari will have 5 Defense, 45 Power, 50 Dex, and 0 Mind at level 100; with photon blasts Estlla, Pilla, and Mylla & Youlla.

You MUST use a female RAnger with a SKYLY, PINKAL, OR YELLOWBOZE ID to make the final evolution into Diwari.

Step 1:

Feed the Mag antidotes. At level 10 it will evolve into Kalki. Continue to feed it antidotes. At level 35 it will evolve into Mitra.

Step 2:

Feed Mitra antiparalysis. Stop at level 49 and hand it off to a HUnter. A HUnter must make it level to 50 so that it will evolve into Ila.

Step 3:

Feed Ila dimates until POW reaches 45.

Step 4:

Feed Ila antiparalysis until DEX reaches 49. Be sure to stop dex at 49, thus having a lvl 99 Ila. You will need to hand the Ila to a SKYLY, PINKAL, or YELLOWBOZE Female RAnger. This Ranger is needed to evolve Ila to Diwari. Feed it antiparalysis till it levels to 100 and thus evolves into Diwari. Congratulations.

Finalizing:

All that is left is you level your Diwari to 200. Choose what you want to increase and then feed it accordingly.

• Feed Diwari dimates to increase POW.
  • Feed Diwari antidotes to increase DEX.
  • Feed Diwari difluids to increase MIND.

Hope you enjoy your Diwari!

I know this has nothing to do with your guide here but is their any advantages of having Sato as a rare mag since i spent a whole shit load of time getting it to lvl 100 and now im flat broke. I'm just hoping i didn't do it for no reason.

You got a Sato? Excellent man. It casts Invincibility when gauge is full, hp is 1/10, and during boss fights. If you die, it will reverser you. Doesn't have Shifta & Deband, but the Invincibility is awesome. Not to mention Sato is a cute mag that is highly sought after.

Wish I had one.