Mind Freak- Chris Angel

cloud1414

Has anyone heard of this show? its on tuesdays on A&E @10:00 pm. Man is he amazing, look for some episodes on youtube and daily motion :P

if you have seen this show, what are your fav episodes? mine would have to be, when he gets struck by 3 mill. volts, and when he walks through a window, getting smashed by a car through a wall, getting caught on fire and not scared, man is he awesome XD you need to watch this show.

I've seen a few episodes

I saw the electrifying one, and the one where he sets himself on fire.

Theres a few of his tricks the I figured out, Like the one where he sets there voodo doll on fire and they feel the burning (theres a magnifine glass in the lighter to point at the place where he's burning on the actual person so they feel heat.)

But over all he's got soo much original material and is extremely talented

yeah me and my friend was watching the voddle doll one on youtube today, man i was on the ground laughing when the blone haired girl kept on saying OH MY GOD! like ten times when he got stabed in the chest. i loved that episode when he burned the peoples hands and such. i cant believe he shocked himself with 3 MILLION volts! but hes great, i love chris and i love his show

It sucked that he got nerve damage in his left foot, but later on, he got his foot better. another cool one was when he was walking on the water, when i saw that one i was like o_0

i was really laughing when the two girls ripped the lady in half, man was she scared out of her mind, her upper body just started hopping away, as her feet just stood there. i was laughing XD

Wow did you watch the new one that was just on?

What garbage. I found some many things wrong.

When he levitated from inside the building, when he leaned froward, his feet went back. This was because of where his center of balance was around his waist... maybe because of a harness?

In the Dog stunt... Convenient that the water was bubbling and no one could see in? I thought so.

And in his great stunt... Did you notice he jacket would just stop blowing? Last time I checked wind was consistent.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

whilst this is an old thread, his shows have made it over to the uk now (where i am oddly enough). so far everything ive seen him do involves camera work/editing with stooges/actors. For example if the camera suddenly cuts to a new shot for no reason that just so happens to block view of his surroundings as he starts a trick, thats fairly common editing.

A young guy thats doing quite well these days over here is call Dynamo. he also does the odd camera edit/actor thing but mostly his tricks are harder to pull off. For example, Angel does his water walking trick in the middle of an empty lake with 2 actors swimming beside proclaiming his awesomeness. Dynamo jumps a fence and starts walking out into the middle of the Thames...

But if you really want to see no actors, and no editing check out Derren Brown. That guy does the craziest stuff to people and they dont even know it half the time. He has done so many things i couldnt type them all out. but getting a bunch of random strangers to rob a bank together was pretty good...