Halo Reach vs CoD Black Ops

newtypexzerox

Halo Reach or CoD Black Ops  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Halo Reach or CoD Black Ops

• Halo Reach
    • CoD Black Ops

Personally i enjoy halo more because of forge and the customizable game modes and apperently bungie has greatly improved those elements in Halo Reach. then again call of duty offers a faster paced game but everything in the game feel setup and confined even in multiplayer nothing in the maps is interactive and its always the same thing, the only thing that changes are the players and game modes. maybe it will be different in black ops or maybe not it will just be different weapons and maps.

halo-reach-21.jpg

vs

feature-Black-Ops.png

I'm really looking forward to Halo Reach, Bungie has shown us a lot of new features they are adding to reach, and it looks like its going to be a lot better then Halo 3, especially with forge world. Black ops looks good with the credit system Treyarch is adding and the new wager game modes, but it looks like it will still have nube tubes, hopefully they will lower the blast radius greatly to match how dice did it in BattleField Bad Company 2.

Overall for me, I'm definitely getting Halo Reach and I'm going to wait before getting black ops to see how it plays out, because i was disappointed by Modern warfare 2

Both games come from a strong background and I'm sure both will be great games, but between the two I'd have to choose Halo every time. Don't know what it is exactly but I just like the feeling of the Halo games better. Plus I like the whole future/sci-fi aspect of it over the past/present real world setting of CoD. Of course neither games are out yet, but based the series' history, Halo Reach.

• 1 month later...

Hard to say since Black Ops hasn't come out. I know that a lot has been changed to the gameplay in Black Ops because Treyarch is making it. (Vertical Levels, Wager Matches, etc.)

My advice would be not to compare it to Modern Warfare 2. They are 2 completely different games that happen to share the same name. I can probably guarantee that Black Ops will be a LOT more balanced though.

Most likely be getting Black Ops first day.

Halo Reach confused me when I found Kortana in the little bubble, because I didn't know it was a prequel at first.. So I was thinking "Why isn't she in Master Chief's head?" but then my friend told me that it was before the first game, and then it made sense ^_^

I loved the game, and even though I have not played the other.. I'm voting for Halo Reach.

• 4 weeks later...

im a big fan of boths series' and have played both of them...black ops is just a carbon copy of modern warfare 2 but with older weapons, the multiplayer has barely changed at all....whereas reach has changed a bit and in a way matured alot, also the multi is brilliant like in every other halo game...

So I voted Halo:Reach

REMEMBER REACH!! ^.^

I'd say Reach. I love how my connection is on Reach, I hardly lag, and that's important (to me anyway) and the storyline was by far the best I've ever experienced in a Halo Game. I love the customization but I'd give that to Black Ops with the emblems and junk. The music is very appealing and I loved how they fit "Never Surrender" in there too.

Also the Easter Egg in the last level was a good touch, made me shed a tear.