New Forum Look

DarkRavie

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is where I should post, but it said thoughts, and suggestions.  I just wanted to let you know my thoughts about this forum.

Let me just say that I love coming here every day and posting the Fact of the Day and What's the Word; I peruse all the posts as well and some I find interesting, others not so much.  The recent update and the new look is awesome, so thank you to the forum owners and admin for taking time from real life to do this and keeping this forum up and running.  For all the years I've been here I've had no complaints;  when I've had a problem I just messaged Koby and it was fixed asap, so I applaud Koby, Nekone and the Moderators for all the help they give when we ask for it. So thank you guys!

• Like 2

On 6/23/2023 at 8:47 AM, DarkRavie said:

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is where I should post, but it said thoughts, and suggestions.  I just wanted to let you know my thoughts about this forum.

Let me just say that I love coming here every day and posting the Fact of the Day and What's the Word; I peruse all the posts as well and some I find interesting, others not so much.  The recent update and the new look is awesome, so thank you to the forum owners and admin for taking time from real life to do this and keeping this forum up and running.  For all the years I've been here I've had no complaints;  when I've had a problem I just messaged Koby and it was fixed asap, so I applaud Koby, Nekone and the Moderators for all the help they give when we ask for it. So thank you guys!

No worries, this is exactly the right forum!

Koby and I both feel the same way. As long as people still find it useful, I personally have no problem keeping these - or the server that runs it - going. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and personally I'm very happy to hear that you like the updates and upgrades we recently installed. Keep those facts coming!

We might do some other things down the line with this too, so stay tuned!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nekone said:

No worries, this is exactly the right forum!

Koby and I both feel the same way. As long as people still find it useful, I personally have no problem keeping these - or the server that runs it - going. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and personally I'm very happy to hear that you like the updates and upgrades we recently installed. Keep those facts coming!

We might do some other things down the line with this too, so stay tuned!

I look forward to seeing what you all come up with! :)

• 5 months later...