I want to eat your pancreas English Dub Trailer #1

Krieg

Introducing the Official English Dubbed Trailer for the animated film "I want to eat your pancreas" presented by Aniplex of America, and announcing popular voice actress Erica Mendez in her directorial debut. Based on Yoru Sumino's award-winning novel of the same name, dive into this emotional, character-driven drama that will be sure to tug at your heart strings. See it in theaters February 7th, 2019 (Subtitled) and February 10th, 2019 (Dubbed).

About "I want to eat your pancreas": Spring time in April and the last of the cherry blossoms are still in bloom. The usually aloof bookworm with no interest in others comes across a book in a hospital waiting room. Handwritten on the cover are the words: “Living with Dying.” He soon discovers that it is a diary kept by his very popular and genuinely cheerful classmate, Sakura Yamauchi, who reveals to him that she is secretly suffering from a pancreatic illness and only has a limited time left. It is at this moment that she gains just one more person to share her secret.

Trying to maintain a normal life as much as possible, Sakura is determined to live her life to the fullest until the very last day. As her free spirit and unpredictable actions throw him for a loop, his heart begins to gradually change.

English Adaptation and Voice Direction by Erica Mendez English Cast:

"Me": Robbie Draymond

Sakura Yamauchi: Erika Harlacher

Kyoko: Kira Buckland

Takahiro: Kyle McCarley

Sakura's Mom: Dorah Fine

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1