My Hero Academia Anime Gets Fourth Season Announcement

Koby

The 25th and final episode of the third My Hero Academia television anime series ended on Saturday with the words "To be Continued 4th Season."

The third season premiered on April 7, and covered the "Forest Training Camp" arc and the "Pro Hero Provisional License Exam" arc from Kōhei Horikoshi's original manga. FUNimation is streaming the English dub of the third season, and Crunchyroll and Hulu are streaming the series with English subtitles.

The third season features the same staff, including director Kenji Nagasaki at BONES, scriptwriter Yousuke Kuroda, character designer Yoshihiko Umakoshi (with assistance by Hitomi Odashima), and composer Yuki Hayashi.

The anime's first 13-episode season premiered in April 2016. The 25-episode second season premiered in April 2017.

Horikoshi launched the original manga series in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in July 2014. Shueisha published the manga's 20th volume on September 4. The 13th and 14th volumes of the manga both bundled OVAs in 2017.

Viz Media publishes the manga in the English edition of Weekly Shonen Jump and in print in North America.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, TheOneWhoSees said:

Hopefully it comes out pretty soon.

Although I'm expecting that this will be a mid-2019 release.

Well Winter season usually starts in January, and it's definitely not coming for this Fall season that is starting now. So it's more than likely not going to come until Spring 2019 at the earliest which would be around April. So I'd say you're probably right. But it could definitely end up much later than that too.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...