Hello

Laia

I was searching for Final Fantasy videos and came across this site. It looked active enough, and I read the announcement about getting vBulletin installed, which is exciting. So here I am.

~ Laia

Hello Laia.. Welcome to our forum!

You found us through that search? O.o I don't even have FF video's on the site, because I'm currently using dial-up and I'd almost never be able to upload or download videos on this slow connection. Whenever a faster connection becomes available where I live at though then I will try to start putting videos and stuff up at the site. ^_^

I do hope you enjoy your visits.

HEYLO im new here....

Hello Kairi, should have made your own topic. But anyways welcome to the forum, thanks for joining, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

And iStrife, our main website gets a little over 3,000 unique visitors a day now and 80% of that is through search engines, and 40% of that 80 percent is through google. =P

Hello Laia.. Welcome to our forum!

You found us through that search? O.o I don't even have FF video's on the site, because I'm currently using dial-up and I'd almost never be able to upload or download videos on this slow connection. Whenever a faster connection becomes available where I live at though then I will try to start putting videos and stuff up at the site. ^_^

I do hope you enjoy your visits.

I suppose the search caught a thread; that happens quite a bit.