Funimation Announces 9 Titles for Spring Season Dub Lineup

Koby

hNVdUuN.jpgFUNimation Entertainment announced nine titles for its spring seasonal dub lineup on Wednesday. The following series will stream with English dubs during the spring season:

• Tokyo Ghoul:re (April 3rd, JPN & ENG with ENG Subtitles, 11am EST)
  • Steins;Gate 0 (April 30th, 4pm EST)
  • High School DxD Hero (May 1st, 4pm EST)
  • Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory (May 6th, 4pm EST)
  • Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2202 (Uchū Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi) (May 9th, 4pm EST)
  • Kakuriyo -Bed & Breakfast for Spirits- (Kakuriyo Yadomeshi) (April 19th, 4pm EST)
  • Space Battleship Tiramisu (Uchū Senkan Tiramisu) (April 18th, 4pm EST)
  • Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These (The Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Kaikō) (April 23rd, 4pm EST)
  • Golden Kamuy (April 30th, 4pm EST)

Crunchyroll announced that it will stream all of the above series except Tokyo Ghoul:re and Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2202.

Funimation will premiere Tokyo Ghoul:re in both English and Japanese with English subtitles on April 3 at 11:00 a.m. EDT, the same day it debuts in Japan. The "first few" episodes of the dub will be available simultaneously with the Japanese version. The stream will be available in the United States and Canada.

On Funimation, Steins;Gate 0 will be exclusive to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Ireland. Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory will be available in the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Funimation has not yet announced regions for its other titles. Crunchyroll has not confirmed regional availability on any of the titles.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Since the original announcement FUNimation has picked up a few more Simuldub series:

• Hinamatsuri (April 26th, 4pm EST)
  • Dances with the Dragons (April 28th, 4pm EST)

• My Hero Academia Season 3 (Airing)

Most are still "to be announced" as to when they'll premiere. My Hero Academia Season 3 and Tokyo Ghoul:re have already been premiered and will continue to be released weekly as usual.

Edited by NeutralHatred
Date and Times Added

On 4/14/2018 at 8:38 PM, NeutralHatred said:

Added date and times for each series announced. Just in case.

Hmm, so this season between "Simuldubs" and "Dubcasts" I've got this schedule:

• (2) Sunday: Black Clover, Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory
  • (2) Monday: Golden Kamuy, Steins;Gate 0
  • (1) Tuesday: Tokyo Ghoul:re
  • (0) Wednesday:
  • (0) Thursday:
  • (0) Friday:
  • (2) Saturday: Dances with the Dragons, Devils Line

2 minutes ago, Koby said:

Hmm, so this season between "Simuldubs" and "Dubcasts" I've got this schedule:

• (1) Sunday: Black Clover
  • (2) Monday: Golden Kamuy, Steins;Gate 0
  • (1) Tuesday: Tokyo Ghoul:re
  • (0) Wednesday:
  • (0) Thursday:
  • (0) Friday:
  • (3) Saturday: Dances with the Dragons, Devils Line, Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory

Sometimes I wonder if I just skipped through the mecha scenes, I may have enjoyed Full Metal Panic.

Just... not a mecha fan. I only enjoy Darling in the FranXX because the mecha part basically just looks like large humanoids.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2018 at 7:56 AM, NeutralHatred said:

Sometimes I wonder if I just skipped through the mecha scenes, I may have enjoyed Full Metal Panic.

Just... not a mecha fan. I only enjoy Darling in the FranXX because the mecha part basically just looks like large humanoids.

In that case, you should try Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu its just like you said everything else except the mecha scenes if you have not seen it you should give it a try.

Edited by manc4life

• 10 months later...