Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! Bluray

D.Knight

576p is the highest resolution for this series, much like Honey and Clover. These are just upscales that probably have ghosting issues. I still wonder why Reborn Blurays are released in favor of animating more arcs. Feels pretty pointless when most of us just want more animated arcs.

Edited by Inverti

1 hour ago, sudoku said:

I agree it was a good series - basically any series with more than 200 episodes is considered a good series by a good many number of people.  I really wished they dubbed this series

A series with a lot of episodes just means that there's a big demand from a big audience wanting more. That does not necessarily dictate quality; just popularity. 

that could be true, but I can't think of any anime series with more than 200 episodes considered by many people to be trash - just saying :)

whereas I can think of many series with more than 200 episodes to be considered great - detective conan, one piece, bleach, hitman reborn, sgt frog etc...

21 hours ago, Inverti said:

576p is the highest resolution for this series, much like Honey and Clover. These are just upscales that probably have ghosting issues. I still wonder why Reborn Blurays are released in favor of animating more arcs. Feels pretty pointless when most of us just want more animated arcs.

I know its just an upscale but still it might be a slight improvement (fingers crossed). Hope someone uploads it soon.

43 minutes ago, dragonamar said:

I know its just an upscale but still it might be a slight improvement (fingers crossed). Hope someone uploads it soon.

You cannot prove that statement. Screenshot comparisons must be made before further action is taken. 130 more pixels isn't THAT big of an improvement, and for all we know, it could be a downgrade just like Sailor Moon and Honey and Clover.

28 minutes ago, Inverti said:

You cannot prove that statement. Screenshot comparisons must be made before further action is taken. 130 more pixels isn't THAT big of an improvement, and for all we know, it could be a downgrade just like Sailor Moon and Honey and Clover.

He never claimed it to be a fact. dragonamar clearly said might.

Edit: damn. Nice way of dodging my point.

Edited by Scyrous