Who's Your Favorite Legendary Sannin?

Venom1561

Who's your favorite legendary Sannin?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite legendary Sannin?

Jiraiya obviously because he was just pure awesome, and funny as well.

Tsunade... how did she ever make it all the way to becoming Hokage in the ninja world when she is afraid of blood? Heck she is a medical ninja at that to boot. You telling me she is afraid of blood but decided to become a ninja that deals with injured and bleeding patients? Heck she couldn't even fight against Kabuto because of the sight of blood in the original series.

As for Orochimaru, I can't stand his emo-wannabe-self.

Tsunade... how did she ever make it all the way to becoming Hokage in the ninja world when she is afraid of blood? Heck she is a medical ninja at that to boot. You telling me she is afraid of blood but decided to become a ninja that deals with injured and bleeding patients? Heck she couldn't even fight against Kabuto because of the sight of blood in the original series.

I like his resolve and freaky nature. As for Tsunade I'm with you how could she become hokage if she can't stand blood? But In the episode arc where naruto and jiraiya are looking for her jiraiya mentions that the third wanted her to be the next hokage so...... I guess their was no other option.

I like his resolve and freaky nature. As for Tsunade I'm with you how could she become hokage if she can't stand blood? But In the episode arc where naruto and jiraiya are looking for her jiraiya mentions that the third wanted her to be the next hokage so...... I guess their was no other option.

nahhhh. at first the third wanted orochimaru to succeed him, but then he saw that he was becoming evil, and the favour shifted to jiraiya.

even though jiraiya turned it down, the 3rd always wanted jiraiya to succeed him.

lolz, i agree with koby. i mean how can a medical ninja be afraid of blood?

that's like a fish being afraid of the water

Im gonna go with Jiraiya too, as for the Slug Queen lol she wasnt always afraid of blood, when she lost her boyfriend dan she had a mental snafu so when ever she would see blood she would think back to her failure in saving him. she also left the village after that and became a the world's most horrible gambler which is why jiraiya and naruto had to go search for her, the counsil really wanted jiraiya to be hokage but he declined and they didnt feel that kakashi was ready, so being by Tsunade was of the hokage blood line and dispite her temporary fear of blood she was still considered one of the worlds strongest and elite ninja, she was the only choice for hokage at that point. also i must note that she did get over her fear during that fight with kabuto when kabuto was about to kill naruto. orochimaru well i always thought he was overated as a ninja lol i mean he was picking on little kids instead of going head up against the akatsuki and then he kinda had this pedo thing for sasuke lol so thats my view lol

As for the Slug Queen lol she wasnt always afraid of blood, when she lost her boyfriend dan she had a mental snafu so when ever she would see blood she would think back to her failure in saving him.

also i must note that she did get over her fear during that fight with kabuto when kabuto was about to kill naruto.

You sure she got over it? It's been ages since I saw that episode, but she hasn't really been involved in any actual fighting really since then, so I'm unsure.

Jiraiya without a doubt because he is just pure awesome, he is so awesome that he makes anything he touches radiate awesome :P Anyway, Jiraiya was my favourite because he was always goofy and joking around but when it came to a fight he became serious and absolutely smashed.

You sure she got over it? It's been ages since I saw that episode, but she hasn't really been involved in any actual fighting really since then, so I'm unsure.

im positive she got over it and during the pain invasion she kept her cool and didnt freak out. this is from the narutopedia article as well. Additionally, Tsunade has showcased incredible durability feats, both physical and mental. She was still able to move after having her muscles torn, something Kabuto himself found impressive and praise-worthy. Furthermore, after being stabbed straight through the chest, her left shoulder, and her ribcage, she still managed to deliver a kick straight to Orochimaru's face. Likewise, her mental durability is so great that she was able to overcome her paralyzing fear of blood through willpower alone, something every eyewitness found miraculous.

The pervy sage doesn't care, he has it ALL hahaha what a great character, fitting life as a free spirit living life to the fullest, and not being so arrogant not to learn something from each of his students (nagato-- if there's such a thing as peace i'll find it; naruto-- guts, never giving up) as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...