Black Clover Anime Listed With 51 Episodes, 4 Openings & Endings

Koby

0BDXJOq.jpgThe official website for the Black Clover television anime series is listing the anime's five Blu-ray Disc and DVD box set releases with a total of 51 episodes, with 9-12 episodes per set.

The sets also list that the anime will have four cours, and list four creditless opening and ending videos as bonus extras. The sets each list a "Black Clover Special Volume" bonus video extra, but don't state if the videos will be animated videos.

The first set will ship on February 23 and will retail for 17,000 yen (about US$149) for the Blu-ray Disc set and 15,000 yen (about US$131) for the DVD set. The other four box set releases, listed as "Chapter II" through "Chapter V," will ship on May 25, July 27, October 26, and January 25, 2019. The first 2018 issue of Weekly Shonen Jump on December 4 will reveal the extras that will come with the first edition of the first box set.

The anime is based on Yūki Tabata's Black Clover manga, and it premiered in Japan on October 3. Crunchyroll is streaming the series in Japanese with English subtitles. Funimation began streaming the show's English dub on October 29.

• Like 2

On 11/5/2017 at 11:12 PM, gits said:

man that is going to be a lot of episodes.   
the main character needs to yell less.  holy crap is he annoying.  The world is pretty cool.  Looking forward to seeing it all. 

I see a resemblance in the way Naruto started out. I hope this is his way of showing the viewers of his eventual maturity phase. We have tons of episodes to help with that. I guess time will tell.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2017 at 2:12 AM, gits said:

man that is going to be a lot of episodes.   
the main character needs to yell less.  holy crap is he annoying.  The world is pretty cool.  Looking forward to seeing it all. 

So true, seen it on toonami. Boy he was so annoying with that yelling and lame comedy. Kill the yelling amd stupid bring in some natural comedy it'll be good. It's like fairy tail etc..

On 12/6/2017 at 3:00 AM, blackblades said:

So true, seen it on toonami. Boy he was so annoying with that yelling and lame comedy. Kill the yelling amd stupid bring in some natural comedy it'll be good. It's like fairy tail etc..

The yelling is even worse in the Japanese dub.

On 12/10/2017 at 11:44 AM, Koby said:

The yelling is even worse in the Japanese dub.

On 12/10/2017 at 1:06 PM, basheer_naimi said:

Tbh the dub fixes the yelling and Asta's voice i alot better in the dub.

He screams in the dub but it doesn't sound annoying as the original to me personally.

Making me curious about how the jp yelling sounds now. Then again I might regret hearing it.