• Made in Abyss
    • My First Girlfriend is a Gal
    • New Game!! S2
    • Owarimonogatari 2nd Season
    • Princess Principal
    • Restaurant to Another World
    • Symphogear AXZ
    • Tsuredure Children

You may vote for one and only one series that aired this last Summer season and is included in this poll that you think deserves to be Anime of Summer 2017.

You only get to vote once.

*Anime series are alphabetically ordered for this poll.

Voting ends October 25th.

If your favorite isn't listed then it's your own fault. There was a nominations thread up for a while for everyone to nominate their favorite for this poll. The options here are what was nominated by everyone. We'll run a similar nomination and poll at the end of the Fall 2017 season so be sure to look for it.

• Catar featured this topic
6 hours ago, Tanis said:

Knight's & Magic was a LOT of fun, and it looks like SE2 is going to happen.

Made in Abyss I still haven't seen yet, the art style just throws me off.

I wish that the two main characters were drawn differently, especially Reg. Otherwise, just about everything else, especially the background, was drawn uniquely and complemented the overall "feel" of the anime. Definitely a favorite of the season.

On Made in Abyss's art-style, I quite liked it, there were only a few occasions where some of the creatures in it had art-styles that conflicted with the rest that really threw me off.

Loved the show, felt it decreased in quality SLIGHTLY after the first two or three episodes, but nothing to really complain about.

16 minutes ago, NightBlade said:

On Made in Abyss's art-style, I quite liked it, there were only a few occasions where some of the creatures in it had art-styles that conflicted with the rest that really threw me off.

Loved the show, felt it decreased in quality SLIGHTLY after the first two or three episodes, but nothing to really complain about.

The plot actually picked up after the first two or three episodes... I thnk you're thinking of the wrong show.

Looks like Made in Abyss won this year. I'm not surprised, honestly. This season had a few good shows but, nothing as great as Made in Abyss.

I'm glad to see a few comments and a lot of votes for this season. Like me, I'm sure a lot of people around here don't have anyone to talk to about anime. Post topics, leave comments, even status updates; I want to see the community converse more. We all have something big in common here. :D

Thread is now locked. Check for a new poll at the end of Fall 2017 season.

• Like 1