Who is the most bad-ass Jonin and why do you think he/she is?

Venom1561

WHO IS THE MOST BADASS JOINING IN NARUTO SHIPPUDEN?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS THE MOST BADASS JOINING IN NARUTO SHIPPUDEN?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i would have voted for Kakashi in Naruto, but in Shippuden, his abilities have really dwarfed in comparision to the enemies there are.

think about it,

he got his ass handed to him by pain.

he would have been dead now if it hadn't been for nagato bringing everyone back.

plus, his role has gotten really small now. when was the last time we saw him fight and actually win a battle on his own like he did against Zabuza in the beginning of Naruto?

i still have to stick with my main man kakashi...even though he may not be at his top performance due to his age doesnt mean he shouldnt get the recognition for being a superb ninja...think about it..if you were the champ at somethin and you lost some of your skill just because of age, wouldnt you still think you deserve to be respected for your accomplishments in your past...we all know there will always be a new generation of strong people but dont just throw the older generation away like a peice of trash

I do think kakashi does tire out quite a lot but he definitely makes up for it with his water/lighting style jutsu attacks and wicked voice acting. Also his personality seems to be the closest in relation to what i am like so i guess that's the reason why i think he his the the most 'badass' and why he's my favorite character. Plus his hair and mask thingy look fucking wicked man...

Next: Asuma

Korenai

Shikamaru

Neiji

etc