Hiatus

Alice

I want to saw now that I appreciate all that have participated in the Graphics section.  I am not quitting for good and I have already spoken to Koby about the matter.  For several months now I have been running this section on my own, as Limmi has been very busy and unable to help out here.  Right now I am burned out.  I have a lot of real life stuff I am going thru and this has not been my top priority lately.  I have a creative block going on and the juices are just not flowing.  Makes it harder when only one other person has been actually particatping in the contest with me.

So I am going on a month long hiatus.  I am hope to be back and better than ever before the end of September.  I don't like having to admit that I am human and have to take a break but I really need a break from it all. I will finish the current contest and that will be all for a while.

I will be back,

Alice

3275174177705f551c540e879cebc8f13d369f2e

Edited by Alice
  • Like 1

We all are human, true enough.  With all I have to handle now, at some point I'm gonna have to make the same decision.

Like my superiors on the IRC network have told me whenever I've needed to take a break: Take as much time as you need.

I for one will look forward to your creativity again.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone.  I'm dealing with some stuff and I think its killing my creativity so I am hoping that a break will bring it back.  If I get anything created while I am gone I will share it with you all.  I will pop in every now and then to see how its going.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Catar unfeatured this topic