8-ball

Loyal Wolf

3 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

What do you think is your best coping mechanism?

At the moment, nothing, I am also a wreck at the moment. Best thing is to let someone else answer it. But to be honest, you then always get people who are mentally healthy and stable who have no problems at all giving advice who don't even know what kind of shit we deal with, know what I mean? Same with mental professionals, I had tons, and it always ends in the same way, they just don't know what the fuck they are doing because they don't understand. They shove you full of medication that is scientifically known to not work on most people but is most of the time a placebo effect with huge side-effects. Psychiatry is just making your finger wet and holding it up in the air and it sucks! Guesswork. I love psychology and what it can do but the forms it has taken in the masses is just horrible. And most current forms of treatments are based on making you as "normal" as possible, not looking at the qualities a person has and working with that but just alienating anything that is slightly abnormal which is just total bullshit. It makes me so freaking angry. And as I have told before, if you have comorbid problems, you will just be left at the sidelines.

People like giving advice, about your health, "You should exercise more!", "You should eat better", "You should put all your effort in finding a job" and so on but they are not in your state of mind. They don't know how you feel. They are doing great, get up every day with a smile on their face, look in the mirror and are happy. Most of these people get everything thrown into their laps. And they give advice, I am a polite person but I really want to just say: "Go fuck yourself you wise-ass, you wouldn't last a fucking day in my mind and body, who do you think you are for giving advice, sit down and be fucking humble and show some respect! People have opinions, people judge, they don't know how it feels. I dare them to live in our shoes for a few days.

Only advice I can give you my friend, fight on, it never gets easier, it only gets harder. Life is a bitch. Just keep smiling as much as you can, stay positive and fuck what people think and say. You and the ones you can really trust and love are the only important ones. That is the rawest advice anyone can give you. You always have to do it alone in the end, nobody is going to hold your hand and say everything is going to be okay, that only happens in the movies. This is real life and it's as hard as a rock.

Good luck my man! Hope things will soon get better for you! And I really mean it. Not like other people that say it and move on with their lives like nothing happened, my thought are with you my man!

Edit: New question:

Who makes you laugh the most!

I like pugs (shocker!). They just make me laugh. Also, Spongebob and Patrick are always a great one.

My biggest guilty pleasure is watching people get hurt. I know, horribly! I love seeing people walk against a clearly visible glass, it cracks me up just thinking about it. I am now laughing out loud having stomach cramps. I remember as a kid sitting in front of a travel agency which was all glass and they were cleaning the windows. It was very hot and me and a friend were sitting there all hot and bothered and the sun was shining just right and this woman came out of the shop next to it and thought the doors were open and BAAAAMM! right on her bum! I never laughed so hard in my life. The girl in the shop was laughing so hard, it was sad really for the girl but it was so funny how she reacted and fell. I am such a terrible person for laughing at that but it's just a guilty pleasure. I love it! After that, multiple people did it and I just had the time of my life. I even had a headache and a stomach ache from the laughing.

Reminds me of sitting in front of the window when there was ice at my grandparents flat and people would come around the corner with their bikes and BAAAAMMM!! And me and my brother would laugh our asses off. So much fun! Good old days! What fun we had! Simple times!

Like seeing those skateboarding kids on those funniest home videos. I am always like: "You wanted to skateboard huh, BAAAMMMM! Hihi!". My grandpa would almost choke when he saw those videos.

Deep inside, I am an evil person :anger: Literally my dream job, pranking people.

Edited by Loyal Wolf
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me it's watching people after they get "too fucked up" cuz they do a bunch of insane shit they wouldn't do otherwise and it's usually fucking hilarious. Watching people try things for the first time is also usually really funny no matter what it is. Looney Tunes is a close second:DSpongebob and Patrick are also up there:big_smile:

What's your favorite currently airing show? (could be anything: cartoons, anime, live-action, etc.)

Edited by DabDeity710

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2017 at 5:03 AM, DawnShadow. said:

It's probably Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll... mainly because at this point at least I think it's the only current show I'm watching.

What's the silliest, most insignificant thing that you have done in your past that you can't shake from your conscience?

I used to get yify torrents look before I knew about quality, raising the seed count for them/taking away from the seed counts for the high bitrate encodes of the same content/discouraging people from getting said high bitrate encodes. Actually that's not insignificant, I take high bitrate piracy VERY seriouslyxD

Favorite generation of video game consoles? (for example Wii U/PS4/Xbox One is 8th generation)