mega.nz Accounts (50GB) FOR JUST ONE ACCOUNT its fast to make mega.nz Accounts with this

i'm just trying to help everyone out with Create a mega.nz Accounts

for free without using yor real info

How to Create a Temporary Email Address for Website Verification [Disposable Email]

you can use this to make how much mega.nz Accounts as you wont i love this website and you dont have to us youe real info or email here is the website i us to make theme

FAKEMAIL LINKS : http://www.fakemailgenerator.com/

• Like 1

fakemailgenerator.com isn't the best idea since anyone can access it. I personally use https://cock.li/ (legit email service for the luls). The signup is simple enough.

Screen Shot:

Spoiler

3632WjV.png

It's quite amusing.

On a side note, I'd also like to mention that mega does delete inactive accounts. They state this in their tos, but don't really give a clear guideline. I think it said about a year or so of inactivity. So make sure you log into your mega accounts every so often.

Edited by Cryptic
  • Like 2

Considering you can have unlimited accounts using gmail (via the handy + feature), there isn't much point in using DEAs.

Not to mention the use of DEAs is typically found upon, and using one here at Kametsu is grounds for an automatic ban if discovered.

But yeah, MEGA will auto-delete files & and the accounts associated with them if the account isn't periodically logged into. Which means owning dozens of MEGA accounts becomes an impossible task of keeping them active.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Koby said:

But yeah, MEGA will auto-delete files & and the accounts associated with them if the account isn't periodically logged into. Which means owning dozens of MEGA accounts becomes an impossible task of keeping them active.

you know, I keep hearing this, but all three of my oldest accounts (Log Horizon, Yona, Bahamut) are all still running fine and I know I haven't logged into any of them since I uploaded those files originally. So the expiry must be pretty long, or gets delayed if users are downloading the files. 

2 hours ago, Catar said:

you know, I keep hearing this, but all three of my oldest accounts (Log Horizon, Yona, Bahamut) are all still running fine and I know I haven't logged into any of them since I uploaded those files originally. So the expiry must be pretty long, or gets delayed if users are downloading the files. 

I believe it was in the TOS listed at like 45 days, but yeah, either I manage to check my 3-4 accounts within the time frame or they simply haven't been doing it despite saying they would. Though it's not the first time MEGA said they were doing something they weren't or that it took months/years to go into effect. So IDK, just better safe than sorry I suppose and try to actively log in. Apparently Pikanet wrote some program that could login to all his accounts at once or cycle through them or something automatically so he didn't have to manually mess with it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Koby said:

Apparently Pikanet wrote some program that could login to all his accounts at once or cycle through them or something automatically so he didn't have to manually mess with it.

I'd be interested in something like this. I've been creating a lot of mega accounts recently 9_9

I wouldn't really worry. Like Catar said, I have my original  Mega account with 500GB+ on it which is now 3 years old. I haven't logged into in over a year and a half and everything is still there...how would I know if I haven't logged in you ask?? - because I just logged in now to check \o/  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

I wouldn't really worry. Like Catar said, I have my original  Mega account with 500GB+ on it which is now 3 years old. I haven't logged into in over a year and a half and everything is still there...how would I know if I haven't logged in you ask?? - because I just logged in now to check \o/  

How did you manage to get that much space on there? Did they not check your drive space before importing back then?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-14 at 4:32 AM, Cryptic said:

How did you manage to get that much space on there? Did they not check your drive space before importing back then?

Correct, I got the normal "you are reaching your quota" emails once I had passed the 50GB mark and unlike now it didn't stop me when I carried on uploading. Iirc I only started getting the emails saying that files will be removed if I don't get the account back down to 50GB after the 100GB point. Eventually by the time it got to 500GB+, that's when Mega had (successfully) implemented the auto restriction to stop you from uploading - and yet during all of this, now files had been removed to clear up space.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯