Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Philip Poo

Which anime have you continued to watch through even though you didn't enjoy it?

12 posts in this topic

At the moment I'm watching Revolutionary Girl Utena and not really enjoying it but I'm too far in to stop...especially because I heard the repetitiveness is worth it for the ending. Which other anime series have you guys "hate-watched" because you heard it was good or for some other reason? :)

Posted (edited)

No game no life made me puke, it was so bad, that am still trying to understand why it's  so hyped.  Then the eccentric family, i had to force myself to watch the remaining last episode 

Edited by Lord-bryan

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. The constant onii-sama spam, overly predictable outcomes, and all the tropes it used... I don't really know why I finished it, but I watched it in the span of a few days just to get it over with.

Claymore. I really wanted to like it, but it just wasn't for me.

Mayoiga I pushed myself to watch since the "So bad it's good" meme was getting old after a few episodes.

On 4/24/2017 at 7:44 AM, Kazaku said:

Weirdly.. One Piece.

When you say this, do you mean you never enjoyed it? 
Or you no longer enjoy it?
Cause I can sorta relate to the later, I kind of don't want to admit to myself that the pacing of the current episodes is killing the show for me.

Well so far I watched all the Anime I started until completion. I have a never drop policy and I don't really enjoy it.

My goal is to watch all the anime that exist, it is most likely impossible but a man should have dreams, right?

There are too many bad anime that I watched till the end to count them all, after all my list has almost 1600 anime in it.

A few examples are:

Junjo Romantica, BL is not my thing and I cringed the whole time.

Inazuma Eleven

Da Capo Series

Tokyo Mew Mew

Bakegyamon

Shuffle Series

2 minutes ago, JAM3S said:

Well so far I watched all the Anime I started until completion. I have a never drop policy and I don't really enjoy it.

My goal is to watch all the anime that exist, it is most likely impossible but a man should have dreams, right?

There are too many bad anime that I watched till the end to count them all, after all my list has almost 1600 anime in it.

A few examples are:

Junjo Romantica, BL is not my thing and I cringed the whole time.

Inazuma Eleven

Da Capo Series

Tokyo Mew Mew

Bakegyamon

Shuffle Series

Seriously, if you keep that up u might have a heart attack or lose your mind, cause there are a lot of anime that shouldn't just be watched 

On 6/3/2017 at 4:55 AM, elliot said:

Claymore. I really wanted to like it, but it just wasn't for me.

Too violent for you, you've just been "claymored" :after_boom: