Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Koby

[Voting] Anime of Winter 2016

AotS Winter 2016   75 members have voted

1. 1. Voting ends April 28th.

• Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga
    • Fuuka
    • Gabriel DropOut
    • Interviews with Monster Girls
    • KonoSuba 2
    • Masamune-kun's Revenge
    • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
    • Saga of Tanya The Evil
    • Scum's Wish
    • Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

You may vote for one and only one series that aired this last Winter season and is included in this poll that you think deserves to be Anime of Winter 2016.

You only get to vote once.

*Anime series are alphabetically ordered for this poll.

Voting ends April 28th.

If your favorite isn't listed then it's your own fault. There was a nominations thread up for a while for everyone to nominate their favorite for this poll. The options here are what was nominated by everyone. We'll run a similar nomination and poll at the end of the Spring 2017 season so be sure to look for it.

Posted (edited)

KO
NO
SU
BA

2!

(Didn't S1 win already, or am I going insane?)

Edited by Etzimal

4 minutes ago, Etzimal said:

KO
NO
SU
BA

2!

(Didn't S1 win already, or am I going insane?)

You're going insane. ERASED won the season that S1 aired in.

4 hours ago, Koby said:

You're going insane. ERASED won the season that S1 aired in.

Yeah. I think I am.

Saga of Evil was fantastic.

Demi-chan was cute.

Maid was also a fun watch.

2 people like this

9 hours ago, Tanis said:

Saga of Evil was fantastic.

Demi-chan was cute.

Maid was also a fun watch.

I wanted to say what he said so ill just quote it :) 

1 person likes this

Damn, I nominated Masamune's revenge but just finished Scum's wish and couldn't vote for my own nominee.

Is Evil Tanya really that good? Saw some clips and a loli besting adults is so braindead that I cant bring myself to watch it. I get she makes a smaller target but still, dodging 20 thousand bullets while landing every one of hers is just bullshit. Also enemy soldiers were just set pieces, sitting there, no evasion like in trash tier MMOs, waiting to get killed.

Is there something more to it? Do fights actually become interesting? It's not the genre mind you. I watched Drifters and really liked it, but they at least strategise, dirt walls, shock and awe and other stuff. From what I saw Tanya just wins by plot armor which is a snorefest.

8 hours ago, Googler123 said:

Damn, I nominated Masamune's revenge but just finished Scum's wish and couldn't vote for my own nominee.

Is Evil Tanya really that good? Saw some clips and a loli besting adults is so braindead that I cant bring myself to watch it. I get she makes a smaller target but still, dodging 20 thousand bullets while landing every one of hers is just bullshit. Also enemy soldiers were just set pieces, sitting there, no evasion like in trash tier MMOs, waiting to get killed.

Is there something more to it? Do fights actually become interesting? It's not the genre mind you. I watched Drifters and really liked it, but they at least strategise, dirt walls, shock and awe and other stuff. From what I saw Tanya just wins by plot armor which is a snorefest.

She's not really a typical loli, she's actually a man like in his 30s from our world that was reborn in another world so that God or "Being X" could make him basically submit to him and believe in him. There is magic in this other world and Tanya is extremely smart, to the point that she is usually several steps ahead of her enemies, yet her superiors tend to ignore her warnings so things never end up how she wants them to go. Everything she does is to live a comfortable life out of the dangers of the frontlines, but it backfires every step of the way and she sees herself placed exactly where she didn't want to be. Being X gave her extraordinary abilities, but she can only utilize them by saying a chant that praises him despite despising every fiber of his being, so she hates to do it but does it anyways for the sake of the battle. If you liked things like Code Geass or Death Note, then you'd enjoy it.

1 person likes this

On 4/23/2017 at 9:41 PM, Koby said:

She's not really a typical loli, she's actually a man like in his 30s from our world that was reborn in another world so that God or "Being X" could make him basically submit to him and believe in him. There is magic in this other world and Tanya is extremely smart, to the point that she is usually several steps ahead of her enemies, yet her superiors tend to ignore her warnings so things never end up how she wants them to go. Everything she does is to live a comfortable life out of the dangers of the frontlines, but it backfires every step of the way and she sees herself placed exactly where she didn't want to be. Being X gave her extraordinary abilities, but she can only utilize them by saying a chant that praises him despite despising every fiber of his being, so she hates to do it but does it anyways for the sake of the battle. If you liked things like Code Geass or Death Note, then you'd enjoy it.

Thanks for the explanation. So it's more than meets the eye with this. Was wondering why it had such a lead. I admit to only having a quick look at a fight scene that seemed pretty static, not much at the plot and was quite surprised when saw it here.

The start life in another has been quite used lately I see. Also lol at 30 y/o man in loli body. Same thing with Shinobu in Monogatari. Lolicons are getting smart: "She's actually 200 years old officer. I swear."

Seems interesting enough though and only 12 eps. Probably gonna grab a BD rip when it appears.

It's also FUNNY.

I mean, at least I found it funny.

Kind of reminds me of 'Office Space' in humor.