Re:Creators

Koby

iOqvRGe.jpg

MAL

Humans have created many stories. Joy, sadness, anger, deep emotion. Stories shake our emotions, and fascinate us. However, these are only the thoughts of bystanders. But what if the characters in the story have "intentions"? To them, are we god-like existences for bringing their story into the world? Our world is changed. Mete out punishment upon the realm of the gods. In Re:CREATORS, everyone becomes a Creator.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Honestly, not a fan of this show at all. The story isnt the best, but i've only seen like 3 eps. No real pull to go see the rest.

Things finally picked up after watching ep 5, but damn, ep 4 was straight dialogue. 

Edited by warlord8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This show is definitely among my favorites for the season and has been mostly living up to my expectations. Really enjoying the world building and the mystery surrounding the events taking place. Pacing seems perfect, action scenes are nicely done, and the background music damn. The music is finely tuned and placed at the perfect moments that just kind of brings to life the events taking place on screen. Definitely one of the better soundtracks I've heard in a while and the fact that it's being used properly is a really nice bonus.

Souta clearly knows who the creator of "Military Girl" is, but he's opting to keep it secret for some reason, but it's been hinted enough that the audience should know who it is by now so it's only a matter of time till the characters in the show figure it out as well. Don't really see what other reason MC has in this story though at this point unless there is something more to it than we've been fed. So I curious as to how exactly he'll fit into all of this, and I just hope the show can keep this momentum and execution up into the second cour.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Cool Little Re:Creators Short Story You Probably Missed

Well, unless you can read Japanese, anyway.

In the latest episode, with Selesia critically wounded, her creator, Takashi Matsubara, author of light novel series Elemental Symphony of Vogelchevalier, does the only thing he can to help: He tries to use his writing to power her up.

As we’ve already seen, simply having the creator/author of a specific work think up and write out a new character setting or ability is not enough to change the reality of the created. However, Matsubara takes a different route, posting what he wrote previously in episode three onto the Re:Creators world’s equivalent of Twitter along with the illustration by the artist, Marine. The contents flash on the screen briefly in a flurry of tweets with far too much information and too little time to be subtitled, but fear not, that’s why I’m here.

Here are translations to what Matsubara uploaded to his Re:Creators world Twitter:

“I see the soldiers of the Avalon Brigade are all scum.”

“I shall accept that as a compliment.”

Casually deflecting Selesia’s provocation, the man looked her over. His eyes were like those of a merchant evaluating a product placed before him and made Selesia feel nothing but disgust.

“I expected more from the famed knight of Vogelchavalier, but it turns out she’s nothing more than a little girl… What a disappointment.”

The man raised his hand and the soldiers surrounding Selesia slowly closed in. “I came all the way here to see you, so show me you’re worth my trouble, little knight.”

The man leaned forward, gazing into Selesia’s face. He expected to see the fear and despair in her eyes. He wouldn’t miss it for the world.

“You talk too much.”

But instead, Selesia only smiled.

“You’re the one making assumptions; now you’re disappointed? Don’t expect everything to go your way!”

Straining against the pain, Selesia raised her ruined weapon, Sword Rebellion, to the heavens.

Suddenly, a torrent of magical power erupted around Selesia. It enveloped her in powerful flames that would burn a normal man in an instant. Selesia gritted her teeth against the heat that ran across her body. But the flames did not burn her. Instead, her wounds began to heal.

Her wounds weren’t the only thing the raging flames restored. The swirling fire around her right hand was drawn into the handle of Sword Rebellion and created a blade of fire. With her newly reborn weapon in hand, Selesia roared,

“I will not be stopped here!”

After uploading the manuscript excerpts, Matsubara posts the following message along with the image Marine created to his fans:

This is a new setting I worked out with Marine. It’s still a rough draft, but if people like it, maybe it’ll show up in the actual series?

Please RS(RT)! Opinions welcome!

Source: http://www.anime-now.com/entry/2017/06/12/230049

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, BluerGost said:

Is There Any Decent Fansub Beside HorribleSubs For this Anime At the Moment???

Nope. Fansubbing is dead.

Only a handful of groups exist still: Asenshi, Chihiro, DDY, Doki, FFF, GJM, Glue, Kaitou, Tsundere.

And nearly all of them have stalled/delayed/dropped projects in the last several seasons or taken more than a year to do them. Apparently a good chunk of Asenshi staff retired with the finale of LWA and the group will be taking the Summer off from fansubbing. While Fyurie (leader of GJM) has retired from fansubbing which will most likely spell the end of GJM as a group sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...