Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Koby

Clockwork Planet

8 posts in this topic

45TFqkk.jpg

MAL

Synopsis: One day, a black box suddenly crashed into the house of the high school dropout Naoto Miura. Inside it was a female automaton. The endless cycle of failure and success. The world that does change and the mankind that does not change. At a time where reality and fantasy are screaming, the encounters of these two make the gears of fate move!

I know Kametsu is basically dead when it comes to anything outside of the download section, but I'm really surprised even on other communities, there seems to be a total lack of buzz / active discussions happening for this show. Even aBytes discussion on this show was dead in the water from the start. Are people not watching this or is there just nothing to talk about in regards to the events taking place in the episodes? I've been far too behind on everything this season and haven't found the time to watch this as I'm trying to catch up on other shows first, but I'd really like to hear what others think of the show thus far.

1 person likes this

I tried to watch episode one and within the first 10 minutes I just couldn't get into it. I might give it a go at a later date, maybe try subtitled instead of dubbed, but does it get better? I was just bored. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I havent started watching either, i was going to watch this and Alice & Zoruku but it seems as you guys have said. Although after the post for EP 5 i am a bit more interested :D

Edited by manc4life
1 person likes this

I've been following it from the start. I like it but I can see where many might not. The idea of a world made entirely of gears is stretching it a bit.

The action/violence is kinda lame from what I usually watch and it seems the show may be aimed toward little kids.

I like the visual quality of the artwork and I think I read somewhere this show is done in native 1080p.

I've been taking Ricky's dubs and HS's Japanese audio/subs encoding it in 10-bit .x265 and dumping it on a public site I'm a member of and I've been gaining more downloads every week.

1 person likes this

So, I read a bit of the manga for it, and heard there was an anime coming and decided to postpone it. Is it worth watching and then reading, or should I just read the manga and drop the show? I've heard mixed reviews about the directing for this show.

1 person likes this

I am planning on watching this one, but I usually don't start an anime until the season is complete (so I can watch it in one sitting) or close to being done so I don't have to wait weeks to get a conclusion.

1 person likes this

I liked very much this anime and was a nice surprise to see it, after reading the manga...