Clockwork Planet

Koby

45TFqkk.jpg

MAL

Synopsis: One day, a black box suddenly crashed into the house of the high school dropout Naoto Miura. Inside it was a female automaton. The endless cycle of failure and success. The world that does change and the mankind that does not change. At a time where reality and fantasy are screaming, the encounters of these two make the gears of fate move!

• 1 month later...

I know Kametsu is basically dead when it comes to anything outside of the download section, but I'm really surprised even on other communities, there seems to be a total lack of buzz / active discussions happening for this show. Even aBytes discussion on this show was dead in the water from the start. Are people not watching this or is there just nothing to talk about in regards to the events taking place in the episodes? I've been far too behind on everything this season and haven't found the time to watch this as I'm trying to catch up on other shows first, but I'd really like to hear what others think of the show thus far.

• Like 1

I've been following it from the start. I like it but I can see where many might not. The idea of a world made entirely of gears is stretching it a bit.

The action/violence is kinda lame from what I usually watch and it seems the show may be aimed toward little kids.

I like the visual quality of the artwork and I think I read somewhere this show is done in native 1080p.

I've been taking Ricky's dubs and HS's Japanese audio/subs encoding it in 10-bit .x265 and dumping it on a public site I'm a member of and I've been gaining more downloads every week.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...