thisisatrial

What game have you spent the MOST time playing?

Dota 2; not far from about 800 hours now. I also have no idea how I ended up sinking so much time into it that it's over three times as many hours as my next most-played game.

I'd have to say it would be a toss up between Tales of Berseria and Megadimension Neptunia VII. Both are really fun and alike in some ways though total opposites in many others.

The original Siren for PS2. I spent over six months playing WITH a game guide and didn't even get halfway through. It is just so difficult. I was so happy when Siren: New Translation came out because it wasn't so insanely difficult.

League of Legends. I don’t think any game comes close in terms of time invested. It isn’t surprising though, considering most games last more than half an hour.

Just now, MasterInkBlaster said:

Off the top of my head, probably Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Beat it in about over a week, spent over 100 hours on it. Great game... crap plot, though. XD

Have u played Hitman Absolution?

Payday 2 at 949 hours, game was great, got completely bored with it.

Killing Floor 2 at 720+ hours, game is still great, headshots are very satisfying to do in this game, oh and the guns too. Sexy butter smooth animations.

Borderlands 2 at 490+ hours, really liked the many unique weapons in this game. Maliwan rocks

Breath of the Wild at around 550 hours. 100% it twice on normal and master mode but only did the DLCs on master mode.

On 3/28/2017 at 11:47 PM, iisdev said:

Easily Skyrim. My second play through (with Special Edition) is something like 150+ hours. That's not including whatever time I spent with vanilla.  I'm *still* finding new things. When you factor in mods the replayability is simply staggering.

I just started playing Skyrim last week --- I've only spent ~20 hours (still in Whiterun Hold)... am looking forward to the next 130+ hours!

I'm up around 500 hours in Pikmin 3 now. Mostly Bingo Battle with my girlfriend over the years. That is without a doubt the most time I've ever sunk into a single video game.

dont remember how much now but i think gears of war 2 is mine, between the multiplayer and horde i played shit tonnes of it haha, might have to go back to it now haha