Need Long Animes

Ginta

:happy:Hey, now that i've finished watching a few anime series, i was wondering if there any long anime series that have a complete ending (by that i mean have a finished storyline and doesn't just end like Hunter X Hunter or D.Grayman). I want to watch an anime that is longer than 50 eps and is entertaining for action anime lover like me. Any help will be appreciated:happy:

Note - Already got Bleach, Naruto, One Piece and Reborn.

:happy:Hey, now that i've finished watching a few anime series, i was wondering if there any long anime series that have a complete ending (by that i mean have a finished storyline and doesn't just end like Hunter X Hunter or D.Grayman). I want to watch an anime that is longer than 50 eps and is entertaining for action anime lover like me. Any help will be appreciated:happy:

Note - Already got Bleach, Naruto, One Piece and Reborn.

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT. :)

finished anime with a very long series of episodes?

here:

prince of tennis - 178 episodes for the original series, 13 episodes for the nationals, 7 episodes for the semifinals and 6 episodes for the finals

rurouni kenshin - 95 episodes.. and add the OVA's for that it will be 99 episodes worth

dragon ball and dragon ball z - this ones are long too for about 200+ episodes.

slamdunk - 101 episodes

• 3 weeks later...

I do agree with a lot of the suggestions above, but I feel I need to add the Tenchi Muyo series to the list. I know it is an older series, but if someone likes it then it has multiple series-es (however you type the plural to series) to keep them busy and 3 movies. It has been a favorite of mine for a long time... it would be on my favorite anime list but I tried to keep it updated with newer anime I have liked.

well just by looking at your "Gundam Meister" title....I recommend the Gundam series....haha!!

each one is about 50 episodes or more...i forgot, but it's a huge series so that's why i recommend it although it looks like you're already familiar to Gundam.

you said you already have watched Naruto, does that include Naruto Shippuden?

If not, then I recommend it as well