Drifters

xxscsaxx

Q7m4FzB.jpg

MAL

Synopsis: Shimazu Toyohisa, a famous samurai who fought in the historical Battle of Sekigahara, is transported to another world when only moments from death. From that moment on, he becomes part of a group known as “Drifters” and is forced to battle against other legendary warriors in an ultimate death game.

Drifters anime

Will be anime of the season 

In my opinion 

When it comes to  Kouta Hirano his artstyle is top notch it has a sort of sharpness to it that gives it a good feel honestly he should be working with nintendo to make a Legend of Zelda animated series it's so good. Reason why I thought that was because Billy the kid literally in my opinion looks like a brunette version of link he just needs the blue eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

A little something I noticed about episode 7. When downloading the episode from CR I noticed it did not have subtitles.  I played the episode and the subtitles are hard subbed this time.  Has CrunchyRoll changed it on all of the videos they are releasing or just this one?

Just now, Beave said:

A little something I noticed about episode 7. When downloading the episode from CR I noticed it did not have subtitles.  I played the episode and the subtitles are hard subbed this time.  Has CrunchyRoll changed it on all of the videos they are releasing or just this one?

It's probably just a mistake. They've done that a couple times in the past with other shows and replaced it with softsubs later.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...