Myspleen Registration

5 minutes ago, TheOneWhoSees said:

Just wondering. What Star Wars movies are you looking for?

I know this forum is not the right place. for what I've been told my spleen has a lot of old cartoons. And some fan made star wars movies.

http://originaltrilogy.com fan's are making them a "little" better. The usually been released on my spleen. My interest is huge in all kind of different stuff haha.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I need help or an (invite) to create a my-spleen account. I am trying to download ADYWAN's THE PHANTOM MENACE-theatrical reconstruction in 1080p (upscaled) quality video with 5.1 sound. I think it was from 2009. I have bought the movies numerous times on VHS, DVD, and own it on Laserdisc at the moment, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with letting me download it. Thanks guys.

As per the rules of private trackers, we do not permit openly asking or sending of invites. Many private trackers would ban the inviter and their entire invite tree if discovered to be handing out invites in such a form. They're intended to be given to people you know and trust to maintain ratio and good standing with the tracker as anything they do reflects back on you as the one who invited them.

I've personally had my invite privileges revoked on one tracker because of one friend I invited breaking the rules (even though the other 15 people I invited were all outstanding members).

If you wanna hand out invites, please do it in private messages.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Koby locked this topic