Vlc 1080p MKV after Encoded video freezes audio continues

Ziad Kutaish

Hi Can someone please help me

I have a really big problem

I downloaded from (bitlord search) the black list season 3 1080p but The size of per episode is 350 mb not 1.5 Gb

So yes The size of the Episode have been converted but the Quality is the same When I open the episode it freezes The Video and the audio continues and im useing vlc windows 7 & itried looking in YouTube for a solution but nothing works & itried other player but the video is the same & and I Tried Converting it To Mp4 By Using Freemake But Didn't Convert At all

And this the name of the torrent

The Blacklist Season 3 S03 1080p Web AAC 5.1 x265

I hope someone find a solution

Edited by Ziad Kutaish

On 6/24/2016 at 9:54 PM, Koby said:

If you install latest http://cccp-project.net and it still doesn't play, then the release is simply broken and you'll need to download a different one obviously.

Either way a 350MB 1080p at an hour long is going to look like a massive pile of shit.

A decent encode at 1080p for a live-action hour long tv show is going to normally be 4-6 GB an episode.

4-6GB isn't decent, that's perfect range (not perfect but transparent for sure). I would say a WEB-DL would fit his needs. That said, an untouched WEB-DL, not an encode of one.

As for the file size, it is x265. It won't be very good, but it's certainly serviceable for those with shitty connections.

1 minute ago, PDoggy77 said:

4-6GB isn't decent, that's perfect range (not perfect but transparent for sure). I would say a WEB-DL would fit his needs. That said, an untouched WEB-DL, not an encode of one.

As for the file size, it is x265. It won't be very good, but it's certainly serviceable for those with shitty connections.

By decent I meant without compression artifacts, aka decent enough to be watched in my opinion. lol =) Sure it might be 'perfect range', but that's also minimum acceptance for decent for me as any loss in quality becomes unacceptable to me. So anything less, it may as well go full-mini, as to me it the compression artifacts and banding from lack of bitrate wouldn't be acceptable.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2016 at 5:48 PM, Koby said:

By decent I meant without compression artifacts, aka decent enough to be watched in my opinion. lol =) Sure it might be 'perfect range', but that's also minimum acceptance for decent for me as any loss in quality becomes unacceptable to me. So anything less, it may as well go full-mini, as to me it the compression artifacts and banding from lack of bitrate wouldn't be acceptable.

True, I prefer untouched Blurays myself, unless the source has a problem. If I'm just downloading something, WEB-DL is usually good enough for me. x265 isn't half bad, but again, I prefer just owning the Blurays.