Hi?

Evangelion

Hey FH_DA, welcome back. ATM FM is in a slump because I've been far too busy to be around. Perhaps more laziness or boredom then business. Ah, but I have been quite busy still. That and all the site problems because of the host bugging me. xD Meh, hope you stick around for the rebirth of the rebirth, of the rebirth, of the rebirth, of the original rebirth of FM. LMAO lot of rebirths, don't worry we aren't about to go anywhere! FM will remain forever with everyone.. Haha. Well... maybe.. perhaps.. hopefully... honestly.. xD More rambling from me.. Oh I need to stop rambling.. You shall have fun.. W/E! xD Joking.. of course you shall.

Um sure, I'd actually like to say a few things to help this forum out a bit, try going to IF if not already, get a custom skin or if you can skin as good as you say make one yourself, create custom graphics for the board such as custom folders, buttons, emoticons, and a sleek professional look. Keep things tidy and try to make permission masks for guests so they can't view every detail. Try to get more activity by advertising on big boards such as IFSZ, ADU, IFP all in which I have experience with, try not to be just a FF board but a gaming board, not many people like FF at least enough to stay active, give us members a reason to come on, but so far you are doing quite well.