FUNimation Announces Fall Broadcast Dub & DubbleTalk Line-Up!

Koby

You have waited patiently and now the full Fall Broadcast Dub list is here! This season is bound to be full of excitement with a diverse Broadcast Dub list and DubbleTalk line-up!

Fall Broadcast Dubs:

• Dance with Devils - Wednesdays @ 12:00pm ET – premiering November 11th
  • Shomin Sample - Wednesdays @ 11:30am ET – premiering November 11th
  • Heavy Object - Fridays @ 12:30pm ET – premiering November 13th

Fall DubbleTalk Dubs:

• Attack on Titan: Junior High - Wednesdays @ 8:00pm ET – premiering November 11th
  • Seraph of the End Part 2 - Wednesdays @ 8:30pm ET – premiering November 11th
  • Noragami Aragoto - Wednesdays @ 9:00pm ET – premiering November 11th
  • Like 3

I'm already watching Heavy Object (seen 3 episodes), but by the time the Broadcast dub premieres it'll be on episode 7 of 12; so I may decide to just watch it through fansubs. As for Seraph I'll definitely wait it out for the dub. AoT JH is tempting to undrop it and watch the dub, but I think I'll just pass. Not interested in the rest myself.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Etzimal said:

I was surprised to see Aria didn't get a simuldub.

I agree, I would figure FUNi would simuldub the Aria spin off as soon as they got their license for it. But at least Noragami Aragoto and Seraph of the End are being simuldubbed so it's better than nothing.

Edited by Leon Astreal

8 minutes ago, Vaux said:

Looking forward to Seraph of the End and Noragami. Is the Attack on Titan a spin off series? The name doesn't inspire much hope

Yeah it's a spin-off gag comedy... Titans steal your lunchbox instead of killing you kind of deal...

It's also not even a full-length episode series. Episodes run about 17 minutes including OP/ED, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koby said:

Yeah it's a spin-off gag comedy... Titans steal your lunchbox instead of killing you kind of deal...

It's also not even a full-length episode series. Episodes run about 17 minutes including OP/ED, etc.

:/ sounds like a slot waste, wished they'd have picked something new over a comedy spin-off sequel.

16 minutes ago, Vaux said:

:/ sounds like a slot waste, wished they'd have picked something new over a comedy spin-off sequel.

I tried watching it despite having no hope for it. Episode 1 was surprisingly decent, but by episode 2 the whole premise had gotten old and stale and I ultimately decided to drop it.

• Like 1