Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon

Pikanet128

TEQwL9O.jpg
note: i made that logo from scratch
MAL

Synopsis:
The 35th Test Platoon of Antimagic academy, they're one of squads enrolled at academy specializing in raising the witch hunters, whose job is to find, neutralize any magical threats!

Unfortunately they're a group of failures nicknamed "Small Fry Platoon," a platoon formed from bunch of self-centered people who can't cooperate and have personality problems.

Will they manage to overcome their weaknesses and shine as the strongest platoon?

first ep was ok

i dont have enough info yet to judge if i will cont this show Edited by Pikanet128

There is like 3 or 4 shows this season with basically the exact same premise and setup. So this already doesn't have any unique aspect going for it. This one did look more promising than the others though so I actually gave it a chance. Episode one was just alright, but we didn't really learn much about it to be swayed one way or the other. So I waited for episode two. Episode two was pretty much so boring I found it hard to finish as I kept pausing it to do other things or tuning out. None of the characters are interesting, stand out, or are even likable. The plot has been done over and over again. I'm really sick of magical school settings where kids have to go fight to save the world or whatever. I did finish the episode finally and I can say with certainty that...

This is going in the 'dropped' pile for me. Just have no desire to keep watching this generic bore-fest.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...