Wabbit began to air on Cartoon Network at 5pm every weekday, and will also air only on Boomerang on October 5th at 8pm. For those of you who love Looney Tunes, regardless of which era, I'd love to get every single episode as 1080p M4Vs or MKVs. Just as long as the aspect ratio is exactly 1920x1080, nothing lower than that.

Wabbit is now available on iTunes.

Edited by TheShadowDragon

• 4 weeks later...

While I watched the last version of Looney Tunes that came out before this one, I'm not liking the animation style on this one, or the new Scooby Doo coming out this week.

I'll have to watch a couple to see how the story lines go to see if I can get into either one. I did enjoy the recent Tom and Jerry series - a good throwback to the classic series

Yes, i admit that Wabbit doesn't the exactly animation styles as the classic ones. But deapite that, i still love th Looney Tunes. As for "Be Cool, Scooby-Doo", that latest show is the worst looking ever. The shapes and sizes of their eyes are now all wrong. I mean, "Gravity Falls" contains most characters with simple round eyes that close to each other and only have small white pupils and nothing else. Also, I grew tired of watching "Tom and Jerry" and just decided to swear of that for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't get over the way Yosemite looks for this show.

You think that's bad? Just wait till we see what they did to Taz (Tasmanian Devil) in this series. I'm hoping for more classic Looney Tunes to reappear; Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Marvin the Martian, Lola Bunny, and the Road Runner (as a real character, not some statue or something). But I guess it's up to the people who made this show to decide.