Shingeki no Bahamut: Manaria Friends

Koby

Rage of Bahamut: Manaria Friends
imxus8l.png
MAL

Synopsis

Mysteria Academy is a prestigious magic school that teaches magic without discrimination to the three factions (men, gods, demons), who usually are engaged in battle with each other. Two of the academy's students are Anne, a princess and honor student, and Grea, a princess born from a dragon and a human.

(Source: ANN)

Mobile game developer Cygames has opened an official website for a TV anime titled Shingeki no Bahamut: Manaria Friends, scheduled for 2016. It is an adaptation of a popular event, Manaria Mahou Gakuin (Manaria Magic Academy), within the Shingeki no Bahamut social game.

• Like 1

TV Anime 'Shingeki no Bahamut: Manaria Friends' Announced for 2016

Mobile game developer Cygames has opened an official website for a TV anime titled Shingeki no Bahamut: Manaria Friends, scheduled for 2016. It is an adaptation of a popular event, Manaria Mahou Gakuin (Manaria Magic Academy), within the Shingeki no Bahamut social game.

According to Nobuhiro Takenaka, an official with Cygames' anime business department, Manaria Friends is unrelated to the previously announced sequel of Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis. Cygames' had formed an anime business department in March, aiming to create original anime productions.

Teaser:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-W5fmFEJgY

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, gskumar said:

Is this related to 1st season of bahamut? I saw the 1st season and it was good but 2nd season is meh and I dropped it. If there is no relationship then I will start right away.

Same universe, but different characters, etc. Can be watched without seeing any other series.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Koby said:

After watching 3 episodes I'm not even sure there is a plot.

ep1 introduces the characters.
ep2 shows dragongirl having an orgasm for a large portion of the ep before evolving.
ep3 is about getting new clothes for the evolved dragongirl.
7 eps left to go.

It's a slice-of-life series. If you're not into that, you're not going to like it. As for myself, the main couple is very cute and I love slice-of-life, so this anime is really good and soothing <3.

4 hours ago, Koby said:

After watching 3 episodes I'm not even sure there is a plot.

ep1 introduces the characters.
ep2 shows dragongirl having an orgasm for a large portion of the ep before evolving.
ep3 is about getting new clothes for the evolved dragongirl.
7 eps left to go.

Just watched two episodes and man there's literally no plot. But the animation was God level. Really beautiful animations. Looks like I will drop this. 

2 hours ago, darkmaster006 said:

It's a slice-of-life series. If you're not into that, you're not going to like it. As for myself, the main couple is very cute and I love slice-of-life, so this anime is really good and soothing <3.

SOL? There's nothing like that. All I see is human Princess blushing upon seeing dragon princess. It's is purely targeted for moe fans. So saying it a SOL doesn't fit right.