Kid Boruto

First Video Game

I remember the first video game I played was at Toys R Us. At the time I was 5 or 6 years old and it was a Gorilla and a monkey running around jumping and doing cool things. I didn't know at the time title at the time. However I got a Super Nintendo for Christmas a year latter with that monkey game "Donkey Kong Country". The Super Nintendo system also came with a strange game with a Shield and a sword going right through it with a Z name in red that i could not pronounce at the time "Zelda link to the Past".

the first games i played where old school (dig dug, spiderman, and snoopy and the red baron for the atari 2600) lol. those where the days games pizza and root beer. now if i had know about anime back then i would have been all set.

First one?? Hmmm....Sonic the Headhog...when the first one game out for Sega. GOD am I old???? Where we use to have to blow on the game if it started acting up and use q-tips xD

I don't remember the exact first game, actually. I remember a few that I played at my dad's house, since he had a SNES. There was Zelda, Mario, Star Fox, etc. there, but my memories of playing those are vague to non-existent at best. I do know I played a lot of Alladin, though, so that could very well have been my first real game.

I remember long ago playing Super Mario Bros on my cousins' SNES with them. I can't remember if this was before or after my grandparents, who are beyond awesome, gave me a yellow Gameboy Colour and Pokemon Yellow for my birthday.

I'm not 100% positive what my first game was but i remember getting my first console N64 for Christmas and my first game was Chameleon Twist 2. I think i played pac-man at some restaurant before this though.