Kingdom Hearts III (3)

Riku

Actually I thought you were the one who said the game would not be in the past. I think we all know one of them is a given to be Xemnas. The fourth one in the distance we see in the trailer as a shadowy character.

I guess we have to wait and find out who the Chasers really are.

I don't care what you people say, I still think these two guys are the best candidates...

blindlove.gif

Seriously, one new character to play (didn't like Riku too terribly much honestly, and Kairi have even the slightest hint off a fighter, but a healer or spell caster, she's the white mage!) I'd personallhy like to see Cain from FFVI and Telah from FFVI playable and can be taken from word to world, ENOUGH OF DONALD!

I'd personallhy like to see Cain from FFVI and Telah from FFVI playable and can be taken from word to world, ENOUGH OF DONALD!

Never going to happen in the next game. If your going to be able to use any FF characters it's going to be one of the existing ones like Cloud or Squall, as they fought against you in KH1 and then in KH2 they fight with you. Auron was in it because he's fairly popular.

I doubt your going to see any of the FF characters from FF1 - FF6 because they're not in 3D and their character designs are old. I'd like to see them but, eh I doubt we will.

But it's a possibility that FF6 characters would be in it. ;D

I actually think playing with Cloud would be cool. Hey! Really the battle with Sephroith was never finished so maybe who knows if they bring having to fight him again. With the help of Cloud it would be such a cool fight.

I dont think Sephroith fought Sora with his true power yet in Kingdom Hearts 2.

I'd personallhy like to see Cain from FFVI and Telah from FFVI playable and can be taken from word to world, ENOUGH OF DONALD!

Never going to happen in the next game. If your going to be able to use any FF characters it's going to be one of the existing ones like Cloud or Squall, as they fought against you in KH1 and then in KH2 they fight with you. Auron was in it because he's fairly popular.

I doubt your going to see any of the FF characters from FF1 - FF6 because they're not in 3D and their character designs are old. I'd like to see them but, eh I doubt we will.

But it's a possibility that FF6 characters would be in it. ;D

You're gonig to piss on my parade aren't you? WELL DUH! Popularity wins a lot but I don't see freaking The Rock or Chuck Norris in KH and they're more popular than Jesus! It's not that hard to render them INTO the Third Dimension. They're really great characters and were popular for their time. It's still possible. Oh i didn't say what i meant to say right.

I didn't like Riku too terribly much HOWEVER if they kept him, cool no skin of my nose. Kairi doesn't seem like she has the killers instinct, let alone a fighter. I think she'd be mor of the White Mage or Aerith for Sora.

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts III (3)