Rema94

Is there a Dragon Ball manga english full color?

I have never fully read DB manga and I would like to see what is it like compared to anime but is there official digital color release in english somewhere?

Actually there is but its dragon ball z saiyan arc but viz media announced that they're going do digital colored the frieza arc as well. I'll tell you this some of my cousins asked me "how come trunks hair is purple but Bulma is blue and vegeta hair is black" then I told them that in the manga Bulmas hair is purple that's where trunks hair comes from probably toei didn't like it or something. Have you seen dragon ball path to power movie in that movie you will see bulma's purple hair

I think in Japan, they've released few mangas in digital color version. I was hoping to purchase some but then they don't allow any purchase for people outside of Japan. So i'm hoping i could read dragon ball colored manga here

If you know Spanish Planeta is about to release the Boyhood arc (has already released most Z I think) in Full Color. They have a very good reputation of having great releases, I imported the first three volumes of the Ultimate Edition (the Kazenban Edition) and I have to admit that they do an excellent job. Plus, no censorship.